Girls, what do you find more attractive on guys ? Clean chest or hairy one ? Why ?

Which one do you find attractive, clean chest or a guy with somewhat hairy chest ?

With hairy chest I don't mean hairy like bear lol

somewhat like this -

link

clean chest -

link

• I like guys with clean chest
    56% (19)12% (2)42% (21)Vote
  • I like guys with somewhat hairy chest
    35% (12)0% (0)24% (12)Vote
  • See results (for guys)
    9% (3)88% (14)34% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
27|2

Most Helpful Girl

• def clean. why? because I'm a body licker, and chests are my favorite part. and it's a lot easier to enjoy the experience if I'm not focusing on the hair in my mouth!

1|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 26

• well ill say I like both tbh…. I don't know I'm a little weird on this, because I hate it when guys do hair removal on arms and legs but I don't mind a chest with hair haha….

i like minimal hair on a mans chest- its very manly and can b super sexy. but a clean chest is just sexier to the touch I reckon.

so for the sake of the question ill vote A but I really don't mind some chest hair either;)

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted B…emphatically! That pic you linked is so hot. I love my men to look like men. Hairiness and all.

0|2
    0|0
  • Both are fine. The guy I currently like has a pretty hairy chest and I think it's sexy. But I wouldn't mind a guy with a clean chest either. Both are appealing to me. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Hairy. I grew up with too older brothers who walked around shirtless all summer. That is what I grew up seeing and--to me--that is just what I man is supposed to look like. I'm not dissing those guys who are naturally hairy. I just don't understand why they would shave it or have reservations about their chest hair. Got a hairy chest? Go ahead. Strut. I won't hold you back. LOL!

0|1
    0|0
  • Somewhat hairy. I like some hair on a man's chest but you should still be able to see skin underneath it. A full bear fur chest is gross lol

0|2
    0|0
  • i like clean, because if they have hairy hair it makes me think that he is older than what he might really be

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I prefer men with clean chest but if he has a little bit of hair that would be fine.Just not too hairy.Some men can look sexy with hair though.

1|1
    0|1
  • I like a little hair on my man.

1|2
    0|0
  • I used to think I was more of a clean chest fan and then I saw my boyfriend's chest for the first time. I am now for hairy chests (not like a bear though). I love manly men and that include chest hair, I find it so hot!

I know I wax everything and I would never ask him such things. It already hurt like a bi**h, I would not ask him to remove everything. It would be torture to him.

0|1
    1|0
  • Clean chest

1|1
    0|0
  • Mainly clean chest some guys look really good with a somewhat hairy chest but hairy like a bear is not a turn on for me lol Not to be mean to any guy with a super hairy chest. It can honestly be a toss up some girls like it and some don't :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I like a somewhat hairy chest, just not a super hairy chest.

0|2
    0|0
  • Hm, somewhere in between. But if I really have to pick from the 2, I'd pick clean.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like either.

0|2
    0|0
  • A hairy chest is a manly chest. And I like manly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both really. Not wrong with a smooth chest. A hairy one, I like the contrast, since I don't have one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer the hair. Just one of the ways to distinguish boys from men. :)

0|3
    0|0
  • Clean chests. I really don't want to rest my head on a forest.

1|1
    0|0
  • I honestly don't really care. Whichever is natural (so long as its not beastly).

0|1
    0|0
  • voted A but if the guy I like have hairy chest, it wouldn't be a disappointment I would still accept him :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Clean, I don't want to feel like I'm snuggling a monkey.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice and smooth

1|1
    0|1
  • i voted A but a somewhat hairy chest is not a turn-off to me at all :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Clean and smooth!

0|1
    0|1
  • I used to like a clean, completely smooth chest. Because I like to lick and kiss everywhere. But my most recent boyfriend had a very hairy body. Like, no licking in front of body area possible without hair in my mouth lol. But I grew to like it. it's sexy in a different way. and snuggling in the winter with him was doubly nice because of it. lmao. so I like either way. they both have their benefits. for the record, I do not like when men shave themselves entirely in the downstairs region...just to trim the tiniest bit so it won't interfere with things. men are supposed to have hair there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Clean chest. I like to lay my head on my guys chest and I don't want to have to deal with it tickling my nose or ear lol. I also like to kiss the guys chest and I don't want hair in my mouth or tickling my lips.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I ain't shaving my chest for no one! girls that come into my life must just deal like the ones before.

It is also funny how some girls will say they prefer a clean chest/arm/legs etc ,but then will go on to say that guys who shave/wax etc are unattractive...

1|2
    0|0
  • Keep in mind that the majority of girls here are just that, girls. Their tastes are more for boys than men. The majority of women prefer hair on a guy's chest.

1|2
    2|1