Girls, what do you find more attractive on guys ? Clean chest or hairy one ? Why ?

Which one do you find attractive, clean chest or a guy with somewhat hairy chest ?

With hairy chest I don't mean hairy like bear lol

somewhat like this -

link

clean chest -

link

• I like guys with clean chest
  • I like guys with somewhat hairy chest
  • See results (for guys)

Most Helpful Girl

• def clean. why? because I'm a body licker, and chests are my favorite part. and it's a lot easier to enjoy the experience if I'm not focusing on the hair in my mouth!

What Girls Said 26

• well ill say I like both tbh…. I don't know I'm a little weird on this, because I hate it when guys do hair removal on arms and legs but I don't mind a chest with hair haha….

i like minimal hair on a mans chest- its very manly and can b super sexy. but a clean chest is just sexier to the touch I reckon.

so for the sake of the question ill vote A but I really don't mind some chest hair either;)

• I voted B…emphatically! That pic you linked is so hot. I love my men to look like men. Hairiness and all.

• Both are fine. The guy I currently like has a pretty hairy chest and I think it's sexy. But I wouldn't mind a guy with a clean chest either. Both are appealing to me. :)

• Hairy. I grew up with too older brothers who walked around shirtless all summer. That is what I grew up seeing and--to me--that is just what I man is supposed to look like. I'm not dissing those guys who are naturally hairy. I just don't understand why they would shave it or have reservations about their chest hair. Got a hairy chest? Go ahead. Strut. I won't hold you back. LOL!

• Somewhat hairy. I like some hair on a man's chest but you should still be able to see skin underneath it. A full bear fur chest is gross lol

• i like clean, because if they have hairy hair it makes me think that he is older than what he might really be

• I think I prefer men with clean chest but if he has a little bit of hair that would be fine.Just not too hairy.Some men can look sexy with hair though.

• I like a little hair on my man.

• I used to think I was more of a clean chest fan and then I saw my boyfriend's chest for the first time. I am now for hairy chests (not like a bear though). I love manly men and that include chest hair, I find it so hot!

I know I wax everything and I would never ask him such things. It already hurt like a bi**h, I would not ask him to remove everything. It would be torture to him.

• Clean chest

• Mainly clean chest some guys look really good with a somewhat hairy chest but hairy like a bear is not a turn on for me lol Not to be mean to any guy with a super hairy chest. It can honestly be a toss up some girls like it and some don't :)

• I like a somewhat hairy chest, just not a super hairy chest.

• Hm, somewhere in between. But if I really have to pick from the 2, I'd pick clean.

• I like either.

• A hairy chest is a manly chest. And I like manly.

• Both really. Not wrong with a smooth chest. A hairy one, I like the contrast, since I don't have one.

• I prefer the hair. Just one of the ways to distinguish boys from men. :)

• Clean chests. I really don't want to rest my head on a forest.

• I honestly don't really care. Whichever is natural (so long as its not beastly).

• voted A but if the guy I like have hairy chest, it wouldn't be a disappointment I would still accept him :)

• Clean, I don't want to feel like I'm snuggling a monkey.

• Nice and smooth

• i voted A but a somewhat hairy chest is not a turn-off to me at all :)

• Clean and smooth!

• I used to like a clean, completely smooth chest. Because I like to lick and kiss everywhere. But my most recent boyfriend had a very hairy body. Like, no licking in front of body area possible without hair in my mouth lol. But I grew to like it. it's sexy in a different way. and snuggling in the winter with him was doubly nice because of it. lmao. so I like either way. they both have their benefits. for the record, I do not like when men shave themselves entirely in the downstairs region...just to trim the tiniest bit so it won't interfere with things. men are supposed to have hair there.

• Clean chest. I like to lay my head on my guys chest and I don't want to have to deal with it tickling my nose or ear lol. I also like to kiss the guys chest and I don't want hair in my mouth or tickling my lips.

What Guys Said 2

• I ain't shaving my chest for no one! girls that come into my life must just deal like the ones before.

It is also funny how some girls will say they prefer a clean chest/arm/legs etc ,but then will go on to say that guys who shave/wax etc are unattractive...

• Keep in mind that the majority of girls here are just that, girls. Their tastes are more for boys than men. The majority of women prefer hair on a guy's chest.