Guys: what do you think about?

1.this top

link

2.skirt

link

3.skirt

link

link

4. outfit

link

5. this dress

link

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. the model is so gorgeous it's hard to describe.but this will only look good with a firm and small midsection.

2. I like the style very much, but comment #1 still applies! It would look silly on a girl with love handles..

3. This is cute and would work for most girls as informal wear.

4. MMan, the model...! this would look cute/sexy and the high waited cut would hide a few extra lbs around the middle

5

This would tend to make skinny girl look like she has curves...the model is a good example.

But again, you need a slim waist to bring off that effect.

What Guys Said 8

• i like it!

• trashy to wear in public

a little to high up the leg cut but overall fine

looks nice

shirts too high and shorts are too high. Don't like it

looks very nice

• 1. Don't like the top (looks like it doesn't fit properly), jeans are good.

2. That's a really nice skirt.

3. It's OK, don't hate it just quite plain.

4. I would advise most girls not to try that look because it can look extremely trashy on most girls, that model is able to pull that one off.

5. That's a nice dress.

• 1. It's sexy but would look better if the shoulders were covered or at least strapped.

2. Again, sexy and I like it.

3. Don't like it. I generally prefer pencil skirts or skirts that's don't flare out.

4. I like the outfit.

5. Not a fan. As with the skirt, I prefer pencil dresses.

• 1. I do not like it at all. It looks to small.

2. It's okay. I always though the giant split in the skirt is dumb.

3. I really like that type of skirt a lot.

4. Do not like it.

5. Love it.

• For what?

• 1 - its fine. has a definite time & place for a girl to wear it

2 - don't care for it. the cut seems silly. either be a short skirt or long. doesn't look good being as plainly put together as that outfit is...

3 - is fine. its a bit fashiony for regular day things... one of the few times leggings are ok

3b - cute but a little plain

4 - despise shorts like that (same as the jeans in #1) top is OK but looks like 80s attire.

5 - cute & nice looking. seems like the best looking thing off your list.

• 4 was the only one where I was asking about the entire outfit itself. I was asking about individual items. and I like five too:D

• only talking about the outfit for 4. 3.1 is to explain the only time that leggings are ok

• 1. I don't like cropped tops in general.

2. Pretty nice. Black is better for night. Pink is better for day.

3. Not bad, not good.

3.5. Pretty nice.

4. Sexy, if you have a slim body like hers. It's a difficult one to pull off well I think.

5. Pretty nice. Would look better in red or pink.

What Girls Said 4

• As a girl's point of view, I find them all adorable. If you're thin, you're in!:))xx

• With the exception of the blue dress and the skirts, they all look awful. Where are you planning on wearing them? To school? Don't you think those are too sexy for school?

And the skirts are cute, but wear them with tights otherwise it's slutty because it's too short and it looks like it bounces around, so your underwear is bound to be seen.

The outfit is just horrible. Looks like something a person from the 80s would wear to a summer festival.

• 1. It looks trashy.

2. I'm not feeling the maxi skirt... - link - You might as well go with one similar to this.

3. It'll be hard to bend over to pick something up. Too short, but it's cute.

4. It looks flirty for Summer, I like it. Especially, at the shoulders.

5. I like the dress. I'd like it to be more form fitting instead though.

• They're all short and show so much skin.