Is it weird that I don't consistently wear makeup?

Some days I will wear BB cream, eye shadow, eyeliner, lip liner, lipstick and gloss. Other days I'll only do my eyes. And then on some days I wear no makeup at all. Is that strange? Should I be staying consistent with the amount of makeup I wear? What would you think if you knew a girl like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer girls to look different over time because it keeps her interesting and more pretty (emotionally thinking). Seeing the same look everyday will get boring and nothing special or interesting to see. But changing your look every once in a while keeps our attention in a good way.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 7

• No, it's not weird. It's your face after all. I only wear eye make up. I don't feel like I need foundation, concealer, powder and all that crap.

• Its fine. My makeup routine changes day by day, some days I won't have any blemishes or dark circles so I'll not wear any, or possibly just wear mascara. Other days I look like the walking dead, so I'll wear a full face of makeup. It doesn't matter to anyone else, just wear what you feel comfortable with.

• Well, I'm he same way. It usually depends on how I wake up in the morning. No, its not strange, come to think of it, I've never though about it. But you shouldn't.

Also, consistently wearing a full face of makeup is bad for your pores. Changing it up every once in a while is good for the face, because it gives it a chance to clean out the days of previous makeup use. And to be honest, people would probably act normal to you, because they act normal to me.

• oh the travesty! how dare you?!

seriously who gives a fuck? it's your face,your choice.

• i don't wear makeup at all - on parties, etc I have to be forced into it - even then its minimum

• No, I barely wear it myself, but I have it for when I might need it most.

• Meh