Ladies Would you be attracted to or run from?

Ladies what would you think if you saw an average to slightly above average guy wearing this style of clothing. Would you like to meet this guy?

Or would you cross to the other side of the street?

camouflage combat pants

with a matching skull cap

combat boots,

a heavy metal t-shirt

with a long black leather jacket that almost goes to the ankles.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun, I live hear NYC, I pass people like that all the time, and it has never bothered me! I think its actually awesome that people aren't afraid to be themselves in a world full of people that love to judge and gossip.

i'm open to meeting all types of people, no matter the age, look or personality. And no, I would not cross the street to avoid going near you.

People avoid things they don't know. Being brought up in certain areas where they aren't exposed to certain things, makes them racists to all different types of people, whether it be because of a look or a certain skin color.

• Thank you...One day I'll have to write the story of how the cops profiled me one day. Kinda humorous actually.

• They do that alot! It's probably because you have that "tough guy" look. lol I'd like to hear the story one day.

• Thank you, for best answer.

What Girls Said 13

• probably wouldn't notice you at all, no offense. this is not a-typical or unique nor do I find it attractive.

sure there are women out there who do like this look, sure they will notice you. guessing this is what you want, so not sure how what the rest of us think matters.

• To tell the truth I dress this way to keep people away. and it is quite effective. Now I do love the jacket. The rest is just comfortable. The reason I posted this because my therapist and I have discussed it in the past. I was curious as to what others thought.

• Sweetie, I live in New York..."This slightly above average guy" would blend perfectly. However, before "crossing, someone or another, would want to find out just where he did his shopping:))xx

• I'd run.

• ehh,i've been around metalheads,wouldn't cross the street,wouldn't particularly notice anyway. as far as attraction goes,that depends on his personality,his clothes wouldn't give him a disadvantage though.

• No, I can already tell he wouldn't be my type. I'm not into heavy metal at all.

• That's not my type by far. But I wouldn't be too bothered by walking past him, unless it was at night and I was alone.

• Roll my eyes and walk away. It screams "trying too hard to look tough."

• I wouldn't be attracted to that.

• Not attractive. I like simplicity, not loud patterns. I wouldn't run, but I wouldn't be attracted either.

• I don't think I would be attracted to this person but I wouldn't run away, I would just walk by.

• I'd be attracted to you. It makes you sound goth-ish. The dress combination sounds pretty cool.

• this sounds like what you see at Iron Maiden concerts xDD

• LOL! I'v seen Iron Maiden 34 times in a number of places.

• I've only gone to one concert. The again I'm only 21 ;)

• The dungeons and dragons look.

no thanks, wouldn't cross the street but also wouldn't take him out in public

• lol! I have put together a "Juicy Couture" and the "Gothic" was very popular. Now "The Juicys and the metal heads hang together all over New York.:))xx

What Guys Said 0