Do you think I have a baby face or boyish?

Hi everyone! :) Do you think that I have a baby face or is it boyish? How can I change my hairstyle or perhaps facial hair to look a little more mature?

link

[I am the guy on the right]

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think more boyish.

• like in a good way or a bad way? sometimes people call me boyish face and it kinda embarrassing for me (feels as if I am baby type lol) so don't know if it's a positive thing to be boyish.

• It just means that you look younger, it one of those things that is good in the long run. I also look young, about 5 -9 years younger.

What Girls Said 13

• The link does not work because the image was deleted. But if you haven't, grow some facial hair. My boyfriend has a boyish face. When he has his sideburns going he looks like he's 22. When he shaves he looks like he's 13.

• Hmm... It's hard to say considering the pic has either been deleted or moved.

• Well you have none of those faces lol since I do NOT know what you look like. The pic is deleted so...

• you removed the image

• i like the kind of face you describe and I will be sure to critique you properly when I see your pic

• I can't see it, said the pic was deleted

• "this person moved or deleted the picture."

• you deleted the pic... 5 secs of my like I won't get back.

• This guy deleted his profile. What the hell?

• Okay.

• boyish

• Well he isn't a member of the GAG community any longer maybe there was a serious issue with the photo provided.

• Yeah. You look boyish.

What Guys Said 1

• you have the face of a rapist.

• thank you "anonymous" friend :) unfortunately this is the first time in life someone says I look like a "rapist"...

but hey :) you are an anonymous! so I get it :)

• PS: this is a serious question, so would have appreciated a serious no-nonsense answer :)