Do you think I have a baby face or boyish?

Hi everyone! :) Do you think that I have a baby face or is it boyish? How can I change my hairstyle or perhaps facial hair to look a little more mature?

link

[I am the guy on the right]

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

0|0
14|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think more boyish.

0|0
    0|0
    • like in a good way or a bad way? sometimes people call me boyish face and it kinda embarrassing for me (feels as if I am baby type lol) so don't know if it's a positive thing to be boyish.

• It just means that you look younger, it one of those things that is good in the long run. I also look young, about 5 -9 years younger.

What Girls Said 13

• The link does not work because the image was deleted. But if you haven't, grow some facial hair. My boyfriend has a boyish face. When he has his sideburns going he looks like he's 22. When he shaves he looks like he's 13.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... It's hard to say considering the pic has either been deleted or moved.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well you have none of those faces lol since I do NOT know what you look like. The pic is deleted so...

1|0
    0|0
  • you removed the image

1|0
    0|0
  • i like the kind of face you describe and I will be sure to critique you properly when I see your pic

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't see it, said the pic was deleted

1|0
    0|0
  • "this person moved or deleted the picture."

1|0
    0|0
  • you deleted the pic... 5 secs of my like I won't get back.

2|0
    0|0
  • This guy deleted his profile. What the hell?

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • boyish

0|0
    0|0
  • Well he isn't a member of the GAG community any longer maybe there was a serious issue with the photo provided.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. You look boyish.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• you have the face of a rapist.

0|0
    0|0
    • thank you "anonymous" friend :) unfortunately this is the first time in life someone says I look like a "rapist"...

but hey :) you are an anonymous! so I get it :)

• PS: this is a serious question, so would have appreciated a serious no-nonsense answer :)