Which body type do you prefer on a girl?

Just out of curiosity what is ideal for you? or do you have another preference apart from what's already been listed?

• Athletic body type
    33% (14)32% (13)32% (27)Vote
  • Thin with big assets and butt
    19% (8)27% (11)23% (19)Vote
  • Hourglass
    35% (15)29% (12)32% (27)Vote
  • Voluptuous
    2% (1)10% (4)6% (5)Vote
  • Rather chubby, something to hold onto
    11% (5)2% (1)7% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Hourglass in thin in this case. With thinner assets too.
I like how all the girls who vote are probably just voting for their own body types. I'm only taking the guys votes into consideration anyways. That way it's totally non-bias.

0|0
9|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know where these ladies link fall, but they are perfect for me. The others are great too and are very hot, but if my net girlfriend has a body like these ladies I'd be delighted.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I believe it's called apple. Basically normal thin with larger assets and smaller but existent butt.

1|1
    0|0
  • For me, slightly athletic... Somewhat toned, slim, but not ripped or with a ridiculously low body fat percent. I like a little bit of softness in a girl.

3|1
    0|0
  • The females I tend to be attracted to the most fall under the voluptuous category.

0|0
    0|0
  • B and C seem the same to me. D and E sound similar too. I think you left out thin or petite women.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah B's a person with a teeny waist big boobs and butt, C's very slim hourglass figure D's just a curvy girl E's a girl who has bingo wings and a bit of a stomach etc

• Show All
    • Shocking right lol

• For me it's a very specific proportion between assets. I prefer a girl's ass to be fairly large but not too large while having smaller breasts in between a B and C cup. It has nothing to do with firmness I mean the girls I'm going to be judging are 18-24 so I don't really see that as a prevalent issue. I simply prefer smaller breasts. Height really doesn't matter that much as the proportion I enjoy scales well into all ranges.

0|0
    0|0
  • My preference always switches between A, B, and C.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just not fat, or leg crooked (might be a witch is all).

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm into short girls. I don't know why lol.

0|0
    1|0
  • Probably the athletic body type

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted A.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hourglass figure ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Small waist, Big booby and ass. Duhh, where's that option

0|0
    0|0
    • option B you moron.

• Show All
    • Ye but not on kimmy

• that's what I meant when I said thin. Big assets and a tiny waist. Henceforth option B is your answer.

• I got one word for ya. Curvy~

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic or thin body types but preferably with smaller assets...i'm not turned-on by bubble-butts or huge sagging cow udders.

2|0
    0|0
    • just because a girl has huge boobs doesn't mean they sag by the way. A girl with smaller assets can be saggier than the girl who has a good rack.

• I'd go with the slender hourglass. I don't really care about boob size, but I do care about the butt. That has to be on the small side.

But my range is pretty wide. I like most of the choices.

0|0
    0|0
  • Based on your wild misinterpretation of what hourglass means ... probably hourglass.

Ideal is petite, thin, medium butt.

1|1
    0|0
  • I voted A, which was the closest to what I'd really like: "thin with small/medium assets and butt".

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• i don't really have a preference; I've only been with two women, and both had "more to love." but that had no bearings on how I felt about them. though I do kinda like smaller boobs.

0|0
    0|0
    • @update: you didn't mention in your original question/description that it was "guys only." I like all genders. and my own body type has nothing to do with what I like in other women. and just for the record, I didn't vote.

• ok well it would be helpful if you did vote since it was a poll. I kinda expected only guys to be more prone to answer anyways.

• i don't have a preference, so I didn't vote. maybe "no preference" should have been an option.

• I just had to vote to see the answers... You didn't put an "other" option or anything

0|0
    0|0
  • i think thin wins

0|0
    0|0
  • I assume most guys like B

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it is a tie between Hourglass and athletic

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin body with big breasts

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin , but kate moss style

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted hourglass, but I'm not an hourglass. I'm a banana. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a bisexual woman I voted "B".. I don't like them "thin" but you know a small waist is nice. Pretty much hourglass I don't know your descriptions kinda run into each other a little bit. As long as she's got the booty I'm happy. Boobies are optional.

Like I mean on this chart 0-3 and 8 are all thin link but they're different body types I'd go for more of 3 though myself I like thighs.

0|0
    0|0