Is it bad that I like girls in skirts and dresses?

I feel like I shouldn't, like, I'm a bad person just because I like girls in dresses and skirts. Is this a bad thing?

I really appreciate how many answers I'm getting, even if some of them don't make sense. I really enjoyed reading them and wish I get more

Most Helpful Girl

• wait...what?

• What's not to understand?

• if anyone here understands what this guy is doing,please explain.

What Girls Said 22

• Some of us gals are damn glad that some you guys like to see us in skirts and dresses.

Psssss... I have a secret to tell you- That's part of the reason we wear them! I love seeing a guys head snap, when I walk by in a nice skirt or dress, and heels. It's flattering.

• There's o secrets this year

• no*

btw, if you want an explanation of why I felt the way I do in my question, look at the girls answer under you for my answer comment. I hope I sort of explained it well enough.

• its not a bad thing at all, its only bad when the sole reason people like them is so they can pull them up, video under them or stuff like that.

finding dresses and skirts feminine and pretty is perfectly normal and fine :)

• Its normal. Skirts and dresses are feminine clothing, so as a guy you would probably be more attracted to girls in feminine clothing than masculine or less feminine clothing like jeans or shorts.

• You just like how it looks. There's nothing wrong with that at all. :)

However, if you demanded that all women MUST wear skirts or dresses or else they'd be committing a grievous sin because pants and shorts are ''male'' clothing, then I would think that is a bad thing. But that doesn't seem to be the case, so you're good. Don't worry about a thing.

• They used to

• But you get my point. People will revolutionize, if they don't like what is being forced on them

• That's true. That kind of thing has been a constant throughout history.

• I don't see why that would be a bad thing

• It bad if you think this is all she should wear but if you like girls who dress like this it just means you like girly-girls.

• Its not bad at all. A lot og men like girls in dresses and skirts, there's nothing wrong with that.

• no, it's wonderful. you should lobby washington. seriously.

• Haha how is it a bad thing? It's a good thing far from being bad.

• So do you feel like you're putting pressure on women to wear skirts and dresses? Because I could find no other reason you could feel guilty about it.

• Why on earth would it be a bad thing ?!

Hello doctor I have a problem. I love ponytails. I feel like such a freak. Help me. HEEELP MEEE!

• lol, listen to the very beginning of this song link

btw, to answer your sarcasm, I feel like it's a bad thing because lots of women don't wear them and probably feel unattractive to me. Obviously they shouldn't care what I think, but do you kind of get what I'm saying?

• Aha exactly how I was imagining it !

I really don't get it ^^

• I don't know how else to explain it. I wish I could

• Why would it be? What a strange question

• Read answer comment on "behindthefront"'s answer. I've tried explaining my question

• Just explain yourself in black and white. You look ridiculous the way you attempt to kind of not really explain your point

• K, don't appreciate the snobiness

• It's bad if you think it's the only thing we should be allowed to wear.

• No, that's perfectly fine. ;)

• I don't think it's bad. It's like some people being more attracted to skaters or goths.

• Of course not

• You're a normal guy. As a matter of fact, it would be weird if you didn't!

• Nothing wrong with that at all.

• it is normal.

• It's not bad if it's just a preference but it's bad when it becomes a demand though.

• that's hilarious. I though all hetero guys likes girls in skirts and dresses?

• No, it isn't. I like your username.

• Why not? ...and thanks, I thought of it myself. I like yours too

• Please don't do that. this is a friendly site for friendly people. Thank you

• You're quite funny, sir.

What Guys Said 8

• well if you dress in nicely in dress shirts and suits...then no it just means you want to look as nice as your female companion...but if you wear dirty hoodies and jeans but expect women to wear dresses and skirts then you have no room to talk because youd be holding a double standard

i dress stylishly myself and it would be nice if more women would do the same I'm getting really tired of the hoodie yoga pant ugg craze -__-

so I guess if you dress nice you just want your gal to dress nice too.. and are NOT a bad person...but if you don't try but expect women to then id say yes you should feel like a bad person...

• Nope. Not a bad thing at all. I love a woman in a skirt or dress, and so few women wear skirts or dresses anymore.

Nothing is wrong with you...you just have good tastes is all.

• Why is it bad? What's wrong with skirts and dresses? Nothing. It's a normal, common, popular style. Nothing bad about that. I don't know any guy who doesn't like seeing skirts and dresses on women.

• of course not...

• No, you are not.

• "Bad"?! No. Its your preference.

I love seeing a woman's legs -- especially if they are shapely!

• Hello no look at all those girls/women who check out guys with 6 packs no one says anything about that.

• This is why ihatethisite