Would yo like bald men?

Hey ladies and gentlemens. Which is the best for you? Bald or haired :)) Would you leave to your partner if she/he lost her/him hair? Please be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would prefer hair, but if I really liked the guy it wouldn't matter. When you fall in love with someone, certain superficial things don't matter as much. If my boyfriend went bald I absolutely would NOT leave him. That's a silly reason.

I would also like to add that some guys look better with shaved heads. Certain ones can really pull it off.

What Girls Said 6

• must have hair. must have hair. long hair, short hair, but hair must be there. and I did almost break up with a guy after he shaved his head, especially because he only did it to win a bet. and I was totally shocked when a guy I had met and talked to online showed up for our first date, bald! and his bare head was pretty unattractive.

now if I was with a guy who lost his hair, that wouldn't bother me. but purposely getting rid of a head of hair? I'm so sad :(

• I can't say I have actually liked a guy who was bald. lol but if my partner was losing hair it was NOT be an excuse to leave him.

• have some type of hair, I'm not into balds.

Id be disappointed if he went bald but other than that, that's chidish if you leave that person because of that kinda reasoning.

as long as they like it and fine but I PREFER hair, lol.

• I have no preference, it doesn't matter if he has hair or not.

• I have no preference for one or the other. Both have their attraction for me.

• I don't like bald guys

What Guys Said 1

• Women think differently than men man would any of these women don't below me under the comments reject the dwanyne the rock johnson or vidn diesel? No of course not.

• you are right but actually women like vin diesel and rock johnson but not because of they are so handsome. there is just reason. they are famous. can see many vin diesel and jason statham around your neighbor but never see to them. so I want to say that girls are victims of popular culture. unfortunatelly :(