Which hair color do you think is sexiest on a girl?

I know, it depends on the person's face and complexion.

So if you want, you can pick which hair color do you think looks sexiest on a white girl, black girl, asian, Hispanic girl, etc...

I think as long as the whole style isn't emo or gothic, really dark brown or black can look really sexy on a girl. I think I look better with dark hair because my skin is tanned. But some pale girls look really fierce with black hair link

I'm also looking for colors to dye my hair, so I just want to know what you guys think =)

Updates:
My skin looks like hers. Do you think a dark maroon red would suit me? o_o link

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• i think the hair should always be darker than the skin (that means blond, red, brown or black hair on pale woman; brown or black and maybe even a dark red on Asian and Hispanic or just rather tanned woman in general; dark brown or black on black woman; etc.)

1|0
    0|0
  • To me, hair is more of a distraction than anything else, much like arm's and legs. They offer no real utility in a woman. A torso is really all that's required.

0|0
    1|0
  • huh...I've never been a fan of maroon hair, but I can imagine it looking pretty good on someone with the complexion of your link...

0|0
    0|0
  • Redhead on white women,dark hair on Mexicans,dark hair on Asian women,

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde hair on white girls, Black or dark brown for Hispanic girls, and black hair for Asian and Black girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really love the dark hair, fair skin combination on girls.

2|1
    1|0
  • On you i think brown looks best. My personal favorite combination is red hair and light skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural redhead for white girls, black hair for Asians and blacks, brown for Hispanic girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go head over toes for blondes

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It really depends on the girl's particular features. Blonde looks good on pale girls but a beachy blonde shade can also look good with a tan. Chocolate brown is flattering on most white women though. Non white women look best with "natural" looking shades ie dark browns or black. The exception being some women such as Beyonce can pull off blonde, but they are rare.

0|0
    0|0
    • Now that you mention it, everytime I see a tanned Asian with blonde hair, it reminds me of this broom my mom had.

• yes, it looks awful 100% of the time.

• Black

I once had a teacher in high school who said no one naturally has black hair. The class argued with her, cause we were like what about Hispanics & Asians?

I mean, if you go deep down into Mexico they tend to have jet black hair naturally.

Anyways, I digress. I think black hair is gorgeous. This is my pet peeve. I'm Hispanic & I HATE, HATE, HATE seeing Hispanic & Asian girls with blond hair, particularly Hispanic girls. Hispanic girls love to dye their hair blond and call themselves 'white girls' in Spanish.

But they don't get it done professionally. So it always turns out orange. It looks wayy too unnatural.

rant/

Black hair looks nice.

I think it's cool when a girl can rock the hair color like Haley (from Paramore).

0|0
    0|0
  • black and brown on middle eastern/white girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, brown hair

0|0
    0|0