Would you rather a girl have a fashion taste you don't like than no sense of style at all?

For example, in my last question a lot of guys said they don't like high waisted clothing. BUT, is it more attractive to wear more fashion forward (less guy preferred) clothes than to dress in plain t-shirts and jeans everyday?

Honest Opinions Please :)

It's so interesting how guys hate high-waisted jeans/shorts/skirts, but women love them. And same with crop tops!

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably fashion taste I don't like. Shows the girl has more confidence and is not afraid to try things and more fun.

What Guys Said 3

• yes even a girl with a style I don't prefer...is better than hoodie and yoga pants with terrible uggs...UGH

• Yes, I would. The fashion taste would have to be something I really really really hate for me to rather have a girl have no style at all. I like high waisted skirts on girls and some of the high waisted shorts. I just do not think the high waisted jeans look good at all. link I like crop tops if the girl wears something under them.

• I like it when a girl clearly has a sense of style--in other words, when she puts some thought into it, particularly when it shows some creativity. Then, yeah, the actual style matters less. But I really loathe those high waisted pants and shorts!

What Girls Said 3

• I agree 100% with lindarosaly. Personally I don't really care if guys like my outfits... I wear what I wear cause I like it. I have heard that men hate maxi skirts/dresses but they are SO comfortable and I think they're adorable so I have a billion of them.

• Becasuse girls don't really dress for guys but for other girls ^^ I LOVE high wasted jeans and crop tops.

• a fashion I don't like. I like to watch trends come and go.