Mens Jeans - Ripped or Not?

For Christmas, I bought my boyfriend a pair of slim straight jeans. The finish is destroyed / ripped, whatever you want to call it. I got them for him for casual use. He is in good shape, so not a slob in that department -) Anyway, he won't wear them. Is it OK for a guy older than a teenager to wear such jeans?

Most Helpful Guy

• I might wear a pair of jeans that have a rip, but I wouldn't buy a pair of ripped jeans. It's not that I 'wouldn't pay money for something worn out'. Its just too affected. It bothers me somehow.

It's sort of like ... not too many men would put bronzer on, even if they think an actual tan looks good.

Maybe he just doesn't like ripped jeans, but it could be that he's like me.

The safe approach is to go ahead with the slim/straight, but just get a straight dark indigo and let him wear them in naturally.

What Guys Said 2

• As a dude that's in shape, I often rock the slim/str8 jeans that are ripped/destroyed, and the ladies seem to like it.

• I would love to. I'm a 90's kid however, it's probably not going to make a good impression on employers. I'm jobless right now and really need one

What Girls Said 4

• It's probably not his style.

It has nothing to do with age.

• slim, straight, long,

but not ripped that looks weird

• It might not be his thing...

• I never liked them.