Do you like this style?

link link link Do you like this? style Would you label a girl dressed like this on a daily basis (also just on campus) as high maintenance? Is it bad to be called 'high maintenance'

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I like it. No, just because a girl dresses nice does not mean she is "high maintenance."

What Guys Said 5

• Those styles look like there for 30 and up.

• id call it professional looking...um maybe first impression id say stuck up or rich possibly high maintenance...but unless that's your personality it'd immediately drop out of my mind

its not that good to be high maintenance not bad but not great...

• I like it. It looks classy. Especially the longer skirts/dresses.

• I think those women look good.

• if she costs more than my car, to maintain...shes not worth it

What Girls Said 7

• You'd be more dressed up than the other girls, but you'd probably attract a richer guy. if a guy thinks you're high maintenance then he just can't afford you. you're not meant to attract all guys who see you within the course of a day. you're meant to attract the guy who's compatible for you.

Personally I think that the last 2 styles in the third picture are too dressy for daily college campus wear, but OK for a date or something.

Do I *like* the style? not particularly. I think it's plain, boring and mumsy. if you were a 42 year old I would say great style, but for a college girl, you could do something cuter

• I would assume she really liked dresses.

It wouldn't go beyond that unless I noticed she was very well polished (along with the clothing).

Meaning hair, nails, and make up always done (and noticeable).

• Geez, that's sort of how I dress every day. Haven't had many complaints about it, so it must be working for me.

• I like the first set of links

The second one looked like it wouldn't fit most female body types very well

The third photo looked like it kind of clashed a little with aesthetic principles

• I love the last link, it looks very elegant.

• Yea, theyre ok.

• I LOVE THIS STYLE :) VERY CLASSY!