Guys, do you think cellulite is a turn off?

Like do think that its ugly ,unattractive?

Do you really care about it at all?

I think its ugly. , too bad I have it..., but I wanted to know guys opinion about cellulite ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually prefer a morbidly obese, cow-like, hulk of a woman with massive folds of festering, cellulitic flesh dangling limply from her flaccid and dissipated frame. It's just my preference.

• you have a way with words

• Thanks fer sayin. Words have always liked me, though I tend to drag them to unseemly places. ; - )

What Guys Said 4

• Of course it is ugly! Do you even need to ask? I associate cellulite with ugly, fat old women who don't take any care of their bodies, and that is not attractive at all! I'm pretty sure if you started to work out and lost some weight it would at least be reduced. Otherwise, keep it covered up.

• Yes it is. But it's probably not as big a deal as most girls think it is.

• If we're going to fuck, I don't care about it.

If you're posing for pictures or something, I'll think it's unsightly and probably photoshop it out.

• For me it depends on how much and where. And if your looks make up for the cellulite.

What Girls Said 5

• i personally do, I have a little because of my build=/

but I'm a work in progress, when I workout and shed fat my skin tightens and the appearance isn't as visible. I'm just over hallway to my goal and the results are pretty awesome so far=]

i think if there's not much of it id b like yeh that's normal, but if its just excessive it doesn't look very nice.

• depends on how visible I think

• yes I have also

• A lot of men don't care about that.

A lot of women have cellulite even some skinny women.

It's sort of something that we cannot control.

• It's just one of those things, and usually comes with an asSS tho lol.. fantastic.. ;)