What do guys think about girls who have their tongue pierced?

I know everyone thinks girls just get them for oral sex, but I think they're really cute.

So I don't know, tell me whatchya think!

0|1
0|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really a fan, I think more girls are into getting their belly button pierced. Whenever I think of girls with tongues pierced I usually picture gothic girls, or really rowdy blondes.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well yeah I have my belly button done. I mean I just really like piercings. Not like outrageous ones or anything, but simple kinds.

• A tongue piercing is not a "simple" one. Belly button, ears, even small one on the nose is "simple"...but a tongue?

What Guys Said 10

• Personally, I think it's nasty. I remember years ago I was very attracted to this women who I didn't really know. Then one day I noticed she had her tongue pierced and I was 100% turned off. You don't need a bunch of holes in odd places, it's just not very attractive. But, to each their own.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can understand if people don't like them because it's not their style but I don't know how people would find it trashy. Are they confusing trashy with slutty? Way for them to stereotype.

I personally like the way they look. I don't have any piercings but I do like them on girls as long as its not overdone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally find them very unattractive, but that's just me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it, visually or physically.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't even pay attention to it. I think tongue piercings are just a cry for attention.

1|2
    0|0
  • trashy... don't do it. Show that you have class, be natural.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think she is probably good at giving blow jobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try not to think about it. It would hurt like hell to snag that damn thing, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them but they are mostly for sexual reasons but not going to lie would approve of a gf having one if she was interested in the piercing. but around here most girls would only get ear , nose or belly piercings which are really common. most of the girls I know have belly but none really have tongue pierced

0|0
    0|0
  • is it why they get them?i think they can be hot on the right girl

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.