1. I have like 20 lol. you can never have too many bras:P I don't think there's anything wrong with the current amount I have. id consider it normal=] id say something like 50 at one time is a bit much:P
2. well I throw most of mine in the washer, but the ones with pads that move a little I need to hand wash or else both pads end up in one boob lol
3. YES! I don't buy them unless I feel sexy AND comfy in them:) id list brands but I don't think the US are familiar with them
4. iv never gotten sized. iv just kept trying and I know what size I am.
5. it depends on the bras function. if its for working out or casual wear then yeh I'm OK with a reasonably priced one. if it for a formal event or anywhere chic then yeh ill buy a bra that's slightly pricier, but nothing ridiculous=]
2) It depends on which bra it is, if it is an expensive one I hand wash otherwise through in washer.
3) Unwire (sold at herbergers) is the only bra I will get that's not VS because it's comfy.
4) No, just measured myself.
5) I only go to Victoria's secret really, definitely worth it. Also, it can be affordable if you get their coupons, promos,or shop the semi-annual sale making expensive bras as cheap as $15-25! The bras I have got when I was younger from like target would curl at the edges or break quickly.