Guys do you like girls who wear a lot or little makeup?

do you like when girls wear lalot littke or no makeup. Explain your answer. (why you like it) do you care. Or do you like it when a girl wears makeup but not so noticable?

Most Helpful Guy

• Less is more. I want to see the real face of the person I'm dating, not some homogeneous mask that was bought from a drug store.

What Guys Said 4

• Little to no makeup. It should be simple, elegant, not so noticeable. It should be worn just for that extra little touch(up). I don't like caked up faces, it makes the face look all fake and to be honest it looks horrible from close-by. And after a make out session I don't like having smudges of foundation and God knows what on my face.

I don't like fake, it's basically lying about how you look.

• I like it to vary. Sometimes none, sometimes a bit, sometimes heavy.

• Bit preconceived on your best answer there eh? One answer can't be the "best answer" since you need more options to choose from

Anyway, I was going to say pretty much the same thing, but I won't type it out, since he already has

• Women wear makeup for themselves and other women. Most guys would prefer women wore little or no makeup.

What Girls Said 0