Guys, how do you feel about body hair on a girl?

So you're with a girl, and the two of you are getting it on and you just happen to notice that she's forgotten to shave her legs or her arm pits and they are all stubbly. Would that bother you? Would it even be an issue?

Most Helpful Guy

• Prickly hair isn't a big deal, and if I had to choose between legs vs armpits, I'd rather have her legs be prickly than her armpits, but it's not that big of a deal. I love shaved legs because of how smooth they are and I don't like prickly legs because they... well they prickle, but I wouldn't say it's that big of an issue. Just an annoyance. Kind of like having a stubbly face for guys can be annoying and a girl would typically rather have the guy have a shaved face or a beard where the hair is long enough to the point it's not longer prickly. When it comes to having long hair, I don't want to be with a girl that has hairy legs or armpits. If I wanted that I would date a guy. No, just no. Now, a girl can grow out her hair anywhere she wants, but she will be limiting her options when trying to find a guy.

So, prickly or stubbly legs or armpits aren't that big of a deal for me, but if they are just flat out hairy, then that's a big deal and would turn me off instantly.

What Guys Said 18

• I wouldn't mind that..

Nobody is perfect so I don't expect other person to be perfect.. :)

• It can be annoying and not very sexy, especially if she's a hairier girl since the hair will probably be more coarse and scratchy, but it's not drama-worthy.

• Stubble doesn't feel as nice, but doesn't freak me out.

• stubbly no but hair I don't know id be like did you shave today babe? haha

its best to have none but I woulnt freak out over stubble or be super grossed out about it

real hair I would tho..

• I get turned on by women's body hair.

• Women shaving is a bonus to me. We all have hair, and we all forget sometimes that we need to shave certain areas, we're human, we're not perfect. If we're getting hot and heavy, I'm not going to just up ad say "uh, we need to stop, I don't like the way it feels" That's just an ass thing to do of course the next time we do it, I'm going to hope that you've shaved. Forgetting something like that twice in a row, is kind of poor time management

• stubbly no. Hairy like she just said oh well and didn't bother for a week then yes.

• Not really as long as it not full grown thick type.

• Not a big deal as long as it's not growing wild. Stubble isn't any reason for me to be turned off at least. To expect them to remain hairless at all times is quite ridiculous

• Leg hair yeah armpit hair isn't such a big deal as long as its not a lot.

• As long as she has a sparkly personality then it doesn't boher me.

• Just think of it like this you can like not shave so often and yeah its stubbyl and like that's OK I would still go but if its smooth its just so muchh more atractivee its such a turn on

• Stubby legs are scratchy, either shave em clean or don't shave at all lol.

• Eww ewww no no. Kindly wax please, altho just a Little hair won't be noticed.

• I believe in that a girl should only have hair on her head and no where else.

• You should try to look your best, but if occasionally that happens, it's not the end of the world.

• It would not stop me from being with her whether it's just a simple hang out, movie on the couch, or something more intimate. It's not that big of a deal. But I would still prefer shaved because it looks more feminine and feels nicer. Forgetting to shave a few times is fine. Never shaving and looking hairier than me, that would be just weird and a turn-off.

• I don't care of it's an occasional thing. That happens and it doesn't bother me at all. Guys are not so shallow as to think any girl is perfect or doesn't have body hair.

Now if she's the feminist type who protests hair removal because "it's natural" and "no woman should have to change herself for any man", I want nothing to do with a girl like that.

• Understandable. So if she forgot to shave or wasn't expecting you, then it's no problem, right?

• Right, that's ho I see it. We're all human.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see it as a huge deal.

• I think if a guy is already hard and ready to go he won't give a crap if she is bear hairy. He might be thinking about it while he bangs you but it won't stop him.

If its obvious that you just forgot to shave or you haven't gotten to it he won't mind. If you are a full hairy hippie then don't expect more calls, unless you are a good lay.

When I've been too lazy or forgotten to shave and I'm about to get pounded I just apologize and say "sorry I forgot to shave" guys response "it's OK, I don't mind"