Are veins gross on men, is it a turn off if it is visible on the feet? (picture included)

I naturally do not have much body fat so the veins are generally rather visible. More so in some areas than others they bulge out.

I think on my feet they are most visible but also on the inside of arms and a bulge on my calves

link

Arm veins (most visible only when the muscles are used)

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Well when you are zooming in that close...it's not much of a pretty sight (the foot).

But usually these things go un-noticeable to me unless broadcasted.

Nothing to be insecure about though.

We are all human...we all have veins.

What Girls Said 4

• It's not gross

• Ermm. Bulging veins on arms kind of scare me but I would get over it.

• No biggie.

• I wouldn't think it would be a big deal, girls have veins too and its not something you would pay any attention to.

What Guys Said 1

• i've never really heard anyone say that this was a problem. the veins are your arms look pretty standard and then veins on your feet while very pronounced are...your feet.

i think you're worrying too much about somethign that probably doesn't matter to 90% of the population wouldnt' even notice as especially distinguishable