What kind of womens business attire shoes should I get? (I'm a guy)

Well... First off I'm a guy transitioning into a girl. And if your a hater, don't even reply. Anyways I don't plan on going to a store because I feel it'd be kinda awkward so I'm buying through amazon. Anyone have any ideas?

If it helps

1. I'm 5'5 Asian, I'm light tan

2. I'm not going to wear skirts. I'm wearing slacks

3. If possible shoes that will go with almost about anything.

Heels

link

(For heels please make it one inch or less) one inch is already torture for me...)

Flats

link

-If you can help find anything else that you think would be OK, could you please send me the link Plz? ;3 ty!

-Price doesn't matter

Thank You!

I'm 165 cm in European. Lol!

And my feet size is 7-8
The part that hurts for my feet are the toes side. As in the right side of my big toes and the left side of my pinky toes.

Most Helpful Girl

• nude is really classy and in style for the more sophisticated groups

black is good for big feet

light colors make things look larger

Honestly after being female for a long time I go for comfort. Not pretty

I wear naturalizer and clarks

It all comes down to personal choice but if you do not know yet what your female style is, you can always start with, simple and plain-chik

link

• I feel like a black, a brown tone and then a more playful shoe are a good start. (3)

• Ummmmmm can I add u? O; Even though it doesn't have your username.

• actually can you add me? ;3 if possible think you can help me too? O; You seem like you know alot! ^^

What Girls Said 6

• im going to try to add a variety incase you hate the style of some of these :) I tried to pick mainly blacks, browns or nudes so they go with any trouser colour and aren't too bright for work

heels:

link

link (the nudes of these look gorgeous too)

link

link

flats:

link

link

link

link

link

if wearing flowy or wide bottomed slacks you can also get away with wearing comfortable boots so your feet don't hurt, people will only really see the toe of the shoe anyway.

what part of wearing heels hurts you feet? (pad or heel?) there's a tone of gel or foam padded shoe inserts and heel protectors you can put into heels to make them way more tolerable :) id blister like crazy without them, if its balance just try wearing them all day around the house when you're alone to practice

• Thank you so much! Ummmm the sides of m feet. Like next to my toes and my pinky

• try cutting up and fitting in some heel guards or blister protectors by sticking them into the sides of your high heel shoes link link theyll provide enough padding to stop them rubbing horribly! you may need wide fit shoes though if its just a case of them feeling too tight

• Sweetie, I'm happy for you, if that's what you really feel will be the best thing for you. However, if you're "transitioning" towards becoming a female, you are going to have to get used to being in heels, and eventually, skirts and dresses. I'm sure that you are trying to ease into this, but look around and see what other ladies are wearing. That's where you are going to have to take this.

For starters, stick with low 2-3" basic pumps of good quality, and try wearing pantyhose/tights to avoid blisters.

• I know ;l. I can do the skirts and dresses... As long as its not cold... But the heels I think I got used too. Not sure if it's one inch or 2 inches that I wore. Whatever it was I wore it today at work and it didn't work. I'm just having trouble picking out which high heels I should wear. I don't have much of a fashion sense. Or maybe I just haven't developed one yet. (Being a guy my whole life= Wake up put on random shirt and jeans. Walk out.)

• Ya only problem is my mom isn't going to help. And I have no sisters. And my girl friends... welll... It's kinda embarassing asking them to help me dress up because I don't know how to dress myself... (I'm 21).

• I understand. Does your mom know about your feelings and intentions? Go on line locally, and you'll find a number of LGBT support groups in your area. You're not the first guy I've known who's had these feelings. See if you can get in with a group. They have resources, including femme coaches that can help you.

• it really depends on your style, since you're that tall I'd maybe go for some classic oxfords, no heels..

search for nicole-Womens-Kaci-Oxford-Burgundy on amazon (or generically search for 'oxford'), I can't attach links

• U meant this?

link

And whaat? 5"5 is tall? ._.

• yeah something like that, possibly black. don't know about inches, I'm European.. google said 5' is 180cm, but now I looked again it's actually 160.. well my bad. but it doesn't really matter tho, oxford will always do

• i'd like to open by saying I'm happy for you, being able to have the courage to even start the journey :) and I can't walk in heels either, and I've been female my whole life. if I want extra height in my shoes I choose wedges. much easier in my opinion, though not office appropriate.

and if the toes are the problem, try peep-toe or open-toe.

trial-and-error as far as the slacks, maybe find a well-fitting woman's powersuit?

• When you go to buy them. Just tell them you're buying them for a female friend or relative.

• Lol. I pass as a girl. I just don't like asking people. I don't know how to dress.

• Ummmm... Just... Cute? ._.""... I don't even know my own style. ;l

• Just experiment a little

• Fitted blazer and slacks if you don't want to wear a skirt

What Guys Said 0