Girls, when a guy looks into your eyes and then quickly looks away....

Do you find that cute or don't really care? Word on the street among us guys is that usually means we are interested, but are too scared to go up and talk to you or ask you out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Or he already has a girlfriend... lol. I think eye sex is hot so you should carry on looking. I think it's cute when he looks away straight away.

What Girls Said 4

• well, when I look at a guy that I am interested in, and he looks at my eyes then looks away fast, I get kind of excited, because I think that means he has a thing for me. I don't think that it means that he is scared to talk to me. if it's a guy that I'm not interested in at all, I kind of feel awkward.

• it usually means that you can't commit, or that thier something in the way , it make me doutful , aybe ther`s something you`re not telling.

• Eye contact from a good looking girl can be intimidating to guys. Don't think its about commitment.

• Well I tend to agree. I once also had expierence with the guy who at very begging said he is not ready to commit, but he always looked for eye contact with me and as long as I hold it. All our relationship was based on the fact how far I will let him go, but he wasn't ready for something more, due to the previous bad relationship experiences or maybe he wasn't just into me. It took me very long time to proceed it, but I got over him

• It's cute. I do that too.

• It's OK. but I don't think it's especially attractive

What Guys Said 2

• dude, don't look away.. it usually shows either too much interest, or you having lower status then the girl.. or being afraid.. usually let the girl look away first...

if the contact lasts for more then usual, then smile! it works awesome.. or if you wana have fun, stick ur tongue out, like you would to a little kid.. its funny.. shows you are confident and know how to have fun.. gl!

• Well believe it or not I did it accidentally to one girl who I thought was pretty cute and from then on she started giving me really good vibes. Too bad she had a boyfriend already cause I would've definitely tried to ask her out at some point.

• lol when a girl looks at me, I look at her for a while then turn a away real slowly giving her the idea that I'm not interested at all. funny how that works

• OK, but if you hold her gaze for as long as she breaks it, it means you're interested in her, or just you want to see how bad she wants you?

• How bad she wants me lol