Is your S/O your type physically?

If they weren't the type of look you would usually go for why did you go there?

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• She wasn't physically my type, or I should say, not at the top spot if I were rank them somehow. And she still isn't. But I do like her physical type. I don't puke when I think of her body or look at her. LOL And she doesn't puke when she looks at me. I love her, physically.

I went there because of her personality and kind heart. I think some people get wrapped up too much in the superficial sh*t and don't pay enough attention to what's really important in life. A person's personality, heart and soul are much more important than their physical attributes. Well...as long as they don't make you puke. : )

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• If I like her, she is my type. Even if she wasn't initially my type, whatever type she is has been added to "my type". The heart wants what the heart wants. If it decides tomorrow that a girl with no shape aka 'surfboard"or " ironing board" is attractive, then that will be added to 'my type"'. I find people with types weird. With beauty being so diverse, how do you form a predetermined boundary as to what you find attractive? how?

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. And then some.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes yes yes she is most definitely ROARrrrrrrrr :),

1|0
    0|0
  • Totally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yea.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• He's very much my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes yes YES he is my type physically :)) PURRRRzzz

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah he's fit, muscular and has a smooth baby face.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol nope, but I ended up liking him after a while of being friends.

0|0
    0|0