Woah..how bad does Megan Fox look?

link

and I usually adore her! I thought she looked gross here. her hair looks so dirty!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I agree completely. Her face is just fine but the hair looked like she dunked her head in a huge bowl of Oil or grease. Nasty!

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not a fan of the way she looks. She was only hot in the Transformers movie. Never thought of her as attractive outside the movie.

• Exactly. I got so turned on by her leaning against that car's hood. That kind of advertising makes me wanna get a chevy lol

• I agree 100% with both of you guys.. She was so hot in transformers when she was looking under the hood but after the movie I'm not attracted to her at all she always seems so mad. I don't know what it is maybe in the movie she looked more like a normal girl but at awards show and stuff she is all glamed out and isn't appealing to me anymore

• I think she looks hot! I don't think her hair looks dirty. She has it layed down with some sort of gel on top but the ends look full and clean. And I love the corset top she is wearing. Not a big fan of her billboard tattoo though.

• Her hair looks more along the lines of...unkempt. Whatever suits her best I guess.

• I don't think she's hot at all, she looks like a high profile prostitute most of the time.

What Girls Said 12

• "I don't think she's hot at all, she looks like a high profile prostitute most of the time."

I couldn't have said that any better.

• there are a lot of gross pictures of her. I don't pay much attention to her

• I was gonna write, well, everyone has their off days in looks, but, come on, that's the movie awards! I really hope that hair style doesn't come a trend and she can do without red lipstick.

• Her face looks good. Not too much makeup. But I agree her hair looks bad. It's horrible. What on earth was she thinking when she took a bunch of gel and covered her scalp in it? Disgusting.

• Personally she looks like sh*t in general.

• Ew. WTF doesn't even begin to describe THAT!

• Yeah the hair looks horrible but the rest is pretty.

• I used to like her, but I think that because of all the attention she's gotten she thinks she's "all that".

• lol! Wow that is so ugly hahaha.

• sh*teous

• She looks great. Just cause something is different, doesn't meam it's ugly.

• Maybe she got tired of being known for hot girl status and felt like taking a downgrade. It worked. I love her but her hair looks so dirty and trashy like she hadn't washed it in weeks and had no sense of style.