Is this shirt a turn off to men?

I really like this summer top but I'm its not worth my money if the "baggyness" of it turns off men. My body is in great shape (bikini competitor) so I'm not sure if I should just stick to more fitted shirts? Thanks in advance:)

The pic of shirt and me is in my photos!:)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you could wear a burlap sack and be hot. The only problem is that it covers up those guns...ddaaaaaaaaaaaammmn

What Guys Said 9

• Cute shirt. Awesome arms. You're a smokin little pistol I don't think you'll have very many nays

• No, that's Hella Cute!

• I was thinking of a different type of shirt and was going to suggest just using it as a nightgown or whatever. But if it's that kind of shirt "blouseyish" then no, it's not a turn off. I mean, sure, we like seeing form fitting clothes, but every once in a while, letting your hair down isn't going to hurt (letting your hair down is an expression)

• I think you would look good in a muu muu.

If a guy is more interested in your clothes than in what is in them, he is probably gay.

• Daayum those muscles... O_O'

• It's OK I guess. I'm not really a fan of strapless tops but if you like it go for it.

• No, I like it. Is the part on the arms supposed to hang down like that?

• nope it looks nice :p

• nice choice very sexy. you look hot.

What Girls Said 4

• I think men would like it, then again it would depend on the guys taste.

• You are anonymous so we can not see your photos.

• It's like talking to a wall with some of these people. How are you going to be able to see someone's profile if you're always going anonymous, ya know? The anonymous button gets abused wayyyy too much

• I really like it a lot and thing men would too. Also, what kind of wokout do you do to get your body like that?

• That white one?

Well, the main thing is that you like it. Sometimes we should get stuff simply because we like it not because it makes us bait.

• Everything you had on is hot, I'm confused...