Which dress should I wear to prom?

I just want some opinions. Please comment with answers to the following: 1. Your favorite 2. Which color would you pick? 3. Why it's your favorite 4. Are they too much for prom? Thankssss I appreciate the help :)

OPTION 1: link

OPTION 2: link

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Option 2

2. Either the majestic purple or the peacock

3. The sweetheart neckline and the fact that it's strapless

4. It's more than I would spend on a prom dress, but if you have the money, why not? I'm sure some of the other girls will have way crazier dresses.

• If you plan to dance a lot then you might want to get a shorter dress though.

• thats true, but everyone wears long dresses, and that's what I prefer. thanks!

What Guys Said 5

• The second one looks the best. :)

• They're both a little pricey, aren't they?

• Out of these two Option one is my favorite. Depends on the girl and how the color goes with her but I like the dark pinkish looking color. The way the dress looks from the back is much better the Option 2. No, I do not think they are too much. Looks like what a lot of girls wore. Unless you are talking about the price here?

link Personally I would love too see a girl where a dress like this.

• I like the second one better but it might be a bit too much for a prom. I like these style of dresses on girls link but that's just me :)

• I agree on both of your points.

• Ehh shorter dresses are usually for homecoming and that seems a little plain but tacky with the gems. Agree to disagree?

• yeah I appreciate the feedback but I would rather wear a long dress

• Neither. The first one is not much of a prom dress. And expensive. The second one is maybe a little too revealing? Not much of a prom dress either.

What Girls Said 5

• 1. The second

2. Black, gold, or navy

3. It's stunning I would've picked it for myself.

4. Nah have fun and enjoy yourself.

• Favorite: Blue one

It's sparkly and I don't like the pattern on the other one

They may be a bit much, honestly. Prom dresses aren't usually as sheik.

Nonetheless, I really like that blue one and if you have the body for it, I'd go for it.

• I like option 2 the best and I would get in the light blue because that would go best with my skin tone - pale with strawberry blonde hair - but you should get the one that goes with your skin tone. Neither are too much for prom

• The two options both remind me of Vanna White from Wheel of Fortune. I am not sure that I spelled her name right.

I like both they are equally nice, They look like they need to go on a very tall girl

• For the second dress I like the Charcoal option I could see that as a prom dress

• i'm 5'10, so that works! and I don't know I just want to make a statement. I personally think theyre both gorgeous

• Give me best answer, whatever you decide to wear take a picture and show us, I'm sure it will be pretty no matter what Prom is pretty :)

• Neither. They're not worth the money. Seriously you and your friends won't care and won't remember two months from now. Save the money and get something you will remember and that matters and that's you. These dresses are for 25 year olds at award shows or fancy big company parties. What are you trying to look older?

It's ridiculous. Pick something cheaper or at least something you'll wear ever again. I know a dozen girls who have dresses just like those that never touched them after prom was over.