Ladies, are you naturally able to perfectly pose for cameras?

Like you have mastered facial expressions and can pose for pictures in such a way that they always convey the message you want to put through them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty much what thissitesucks said. Some people know what to do, they know their body, their angles, their lighting etc...

I think anyone who takes many knows what works for them. Maybe that comes easily to some more than others but I don't know about "naturally"... its trial and error.

What Girls Said 10

• Still in the process of mastering this. :)

• No. Haha, the camera hates me. I'm much better live

• I wish...I'm so not photogenic. Even my boyfriend agree, he told me I look so much better in real life but in picture...no

• hell no keep that camera away from me! oh you want me to take a picture of you? sure hand it over.

• no but I do have a few go to poses

• Nope, looking awkward just comes naturally to me.

• No. I'm not photogenic. I hate the way I look in photos. I avoid it as much as possible.

• Yes.. Most girls practice the art of posing.

• Yep I'm a natural with the cameras

• I wish... I'm the opposite of photogenic...

What Guys Said 1

• Models do. They're trained to become that way and or they already are. Also, girls who take a lot of them, probably get better at it as they go along. Practice makes perfect