Are dress pants ugly on girls?

What about if they are very tight, black, and flare out at the bottom? Not those loose trouser suits. I always feel like a super feminist and unsexy in any work pants even tight ones. But when I dress casual I always wear jeans or leggings with no problems.

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have a nice ass and the pants are well fitted, they can look great. There was a girl in my office who had a sublime ass and wore these dress pants that fit her butt so well you could make out the curves of each individual butt cheek. I remember coming into the copier area and she was there and just seeing her butt in those pants for 2 seconds started giving me an erection.

So no--definitely not ugly. Just make sure you've got the build for it and they fit right.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Skinny jeans are the way to go xP

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes

0|1
    0|0
  • nothing wrong with dresspants some are sexy tight ones are awsome. specaily if you have a nice ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they can look nice. Though a skirt/dress would look better.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I hate work pants, but there are some OK ones out there. With a nice heel and blouse they can be alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like how my butt look in dress pants.

My job requires me to dress business-like though. So, I don't mind it as much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear them. I wear a skirt or dress to work.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL a super-feminist, I think I know what you mean.

In the past I really liked work pants but now I am glad that my job allows me to wear more casual clothes that is more comfortable.

1|0
    0|0