I know that most females think muscular guys are sexy but what about skinny(not too skinny) guys?

Do most women think some skinny(but not too skinny guys) are sexy? Sexy bodies?

Most Helpful Girl

• Skinny guys can be very sexy yes. Not all girls like bulky, Jersey Shore type of men.

What Girls Said 19

• hulks aren't sexy. toned is, on whatever a guy's natural frame is.

I like it when I can't tell if the guy actually works out or is just really active/athletic.

When I look at someone and think they spend every weeknight working on their body I kind of want to puke with disgust over the shallowness of it.

Make it look like you like you are in good shape not like you are a psycho weirdo with no social life and you are golden.

• Well I'm not skinny so skinny guys doesn't do it for me. I want to feel tiny when I'm with a guy, and skinny guys don't have that effect on me.

• Yes I do think they are sexy.

• I'm not into skinny guys although they can be attractive but I like a guy with some muscle, you don't have to be a bodybuilder but fit & healthy.

• I have a friend who I think is attractive. He's like 6'4'' and maybe 120 pounds if that. And I think he is very attractive.

• I like muscly and skinny but best of all is muscly-skinny - those tall thin guys with toned abs and some peckage. Don't really like chunky muscly.

• Yes, I would take them over a lot of muscular guys.

It has to do more with the quality of the guy. I don't like jerks and jerks come in all sizes.

• Muscular guys are definitely good looking! But not when it's to the point where they're just too darn big. I actually like toned, skinny guys though! Something about them just makes me go ooh-la-la.

• Short skinny guys are cute, in a good way. I absolutely adore them. Tall skinny ones on the other hand... meh, they look like street lamps.

• muscular guys are a turn off. skinny or a little extra weight is what I prefer.

• i have never been attracted to muscular. all of my lovers were skinny.

• As long as they are bigger than me it`s fine.

• Depending on the girls' body type. Usually girls like guys that are bigger than them.

• In my opinion, yes.. or at least toned. But not too skinny :-)

• Depends on their height and face

• I love toned, skinny guys. Muscular guys just irritate me (I'm sorry!)

• They're sexy too

• I'm quite sure some skinny guys out there have gotten laid, like Bieber. The guy looks like a chick but no doubt has had sex before.

• for example what kind of skinny are you talking about? name a celebrity example

• Okay Thank you for the example, I kind of thing of him as being a possible drug addict too. It's hard to say. There are probably some thin guys that are maybe somewhat attractive. link

I always think about that guy from the band The Black Crowes, he was tall and skinny.

Probably some chicks go for it. It's just not the most common stereotypical attractive look. Just like girls who are bubbly with blonde hair

What Guys Said 1

• I am so to see the few replies from the ladies. I had been thinking of posing this same question for last few days ever since I started going to the gym. I keep looking at those incredible-hulk-like guys and wonder what their thought process is behind attracting girls or looking presentable in general.