Guys, do you care if a girl's hair is short or long?

do you instantly lose attraction if her hair is shorter? I wouldn't consider my hair short, but sometimes, I think girls look really beautiful with short hair. Sometimes short hair doesn't go with the face, but for some girls, it really brings their features. Most guys oline seem to prefer longer hair, so I want to know from here.

• I'm a guys and I want girls with long hair
  • I'm a guy and I want girls with short hair
  • I'm a guy and I don't care about how short or long her hair is
  • I'm a guy/girl, and I just want to see results

Most Helpful Guy

• When you say short, are you talking a bob, or a pixie cut?

• I was thinking of pixie, but it could be any type of short haircut

• Short bobs I can find hot, when it hits pixie, it tends to start impacting how attractive I find them fairly significantly. So I'll vote 'A', understanding 'long' can still be relatively short.

What Guys Said 19

• I adore women with long hair. But again it depends on what suits her best or she can carry off.

I've known women with long hair but not maintained well or they simply can't carry it on them, so no point.

So I don't keep thumb rules or have fixations for how a girl should wear her hair or clothes or make up

• Hi I've always been attracted to short haired girls. I think short hair immediately gives a girl style and gives the impression of confidence. Carey mulligan in great gatsby looks stunning and as for rihanna in the take a bow video? She's never looked hotter and all she's wearing is a pair of jeans and a vest.

• I always "prefer" long hair, but if the girl can pull off and still look nice with short hair then that's totally fine with me. No attraction lost.

• A pixie cut can be cute on anyone; a shorter girl often looks better with short hair..

• It depends on the shape of the face and the shape of the cut. I'm not partial to one or the other. It depends what it's attached to. LOL!

• Long hair is nicer,. But it really depends on the girl's physical characteristics. Some girls look awesome with short hair too!

• I prefer girls with longer hair but it does not mean I would not exclude a girl just because of her hair length.

• No, I definitely don't instantly lose attraction. I can, but it depends on the girl, and whether she can pull that look off or not. Some can, and some can't.

• I actually really prefer short hair (like a guy's haircut short), but it's not that big of deal to me. I've dated women with all different hair lengths. But I think it's incredibly hot when a girl has short hair and dresses androgynously.

• what do you mean by androgynously?

• Androgynous as in gender-blurring, like where you can't tell a person's gender at first, for a girl dressing androgynous would mean dressing in clothes typically associated with guys..

• I like long, natural hair - a sign that a woman is easygoing (maybe), but it really doesn't matter..

Long or short, blonde or black, hair is hair. It doesn't change the person the hair is growing out of.

• Short hair can look extremely sexy when done right. Also, if a girl is genuinely good looking, it won't matter what her hair looks like. I actually prefer short haired girls in general.

• Some girls look better with short hair, some with long hair. I think it has something to do with facial features. But I don't care.

• i would never date a girl with short hair.

• I hate all girls who have short hairs like boys. Just shit on them all. Also boys with long hairs are shit.

• As long as it looks nice I don't care

• I think longer hair looks very feminine, but short hair not as much,

• heres how prefer

long neet

short messy

• I love short hair. Some can pull it off, some can't but it can be sexy as hell on the right woman.

• As crazy as it may sound, yes I do instantly pretty much lose attraction if a girl's hair is short, i.e. shorter than shoulder length. It just looks masculine.

What Girls Said 2

• I know my boyfriend LOVES long hair and he hates short hair, he never wants me to cut mine lol

• there is girl pretty and boy pretty. girl pretty is things that are chic and stylish and trendy, but less "traditionally feminine", men tend to like traditionally feminine traits like long hair, hourglass curves, skirts, etc. women consider other things pretty.