Which dress and tiara should I wear for my last military ball?

Dress One (This is my first choice)

link

Dress Two

link

Dress Three (the Blue Dress)

link

Dress Four ( I don't know if I would want the White one or Blue one)

link

Dress Five

link

Dress Six

link

Tiara One

link

Tiara Two

link

Tiara Three

link

I'm only 5 feet, so I wanted to save the long dress for prom. Plus I've learned you don't not want to wear a long dress to my school's ball. People will step on it, and the girls just get mad.
The Dress would be in WHITE.

I know I said I didn't want to wear a long dress, but I am thinking about the blue dress because it's so classy and pretty.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• Many links too much difficulty getting back to this webpage, I will say this word great blue dress at a silver white Tierra , Or wear military camo and leather boots

• your first choice is too girly and too fancy for anything with the word in military in it I would go with some of the other ones, then go from there

• Dress two looks fantastic except I think it's inappropriate for a military anything however the blue dress and the top right hand corner looks very appropriate almost like a flak jacket but still stylish and beautiful

What Girls Said 8

• AWW I like your choices of dresses! :D

I like dress one & 6 the most, its a toss up between those 2.

I like Tiara one & 3. :)

These dresses with look cute on you, you are petite like me so it will look nice :)

You look really pretty at your ball! Good luck with your choices & have a fun night.

• i personally think dress 4 is the best, and in white. id add a pop of colour in my heels tho, like red, blue or my fave, coral.

u may hav accidentally put the same link for tiaras one and 2, but tiara 3 is my favourite anyway. hope that helps, you'll look amazing x

• I like the first dress with the first tiara, although they are all pretty!

• I'd wear all of them if I could lol

Hmm if I was buying them it'd be between 1,2 and 4. To narrow down I'd buy the white in number 4 for this occassion. I'd go for 2 personally for prom.

But I don't know why call it instinct the min I saw dress 6 I so could see you in it. Its your choice but personally I'd want you to buy dress 6!

So overall its dress 6 and tiara 2

• all the puffy, short ones would look good on you! personally, I like number 5 :) and the tiaras all look very similar so either one would look fine :) And you're really pretty! love your hair :D

• I like dress four in the blue.

• You guys wear that for military ball? I had no idea.

I think dress four, the white one and tiara three would look great.

• dress 6 and tiara 3