Are belly rings slutty?

I think navel rings are so nice but I don't want the reputation of being slutty. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• well slutty girls can be highly desirable, because just because you are slut it doesn't mean you are a slut with every body, to those guys you are not a slut with you are very desirable, to the others you are just dumb but they appreciate you deep down

What Guys Said 10

• I wouldn't use 'slutty' about navel rings..more like 'desperate for attention.' Unless you're a performing belly dancer, they just look silly, and they detract from a nice, flat abdomen imao.

• Piercings of the ears and belly button, maybe tongue, No problem.

Piercings anywhere else make a person look like they should be in the freak show of a travelling circus.

But that's just me.

• No, is not slutty.

• I don't think they are slutty, but they are definitely sexy.

• nah. they're fine

• Not in my opinion no

• No, not slutty,

• no not at all

• They're cute and hot too. I like them

• Yes, they look slutty. It is too private a body part to be hanging jewelry from, without looking like you are inviting people to see your goodies.

• Wait, lol, it's a navel piercing, not nipples or other bits,

Do you think crop tops are wrong? Or bikinis?

• No shit. Of course it isn't her tits. It is too cold to dress in any way that would show her navel in my part of the country. Men here almost never see the naval of the girl, unless she is on TV or he is having sex with her. Otherwise we wouldn't even know she has a navel piercing. Different places will have different standards, for different reasons.

What Girls Said 8

• No not at all. Wearing a belly ring is no different than any other accessory.

• No they are hot but I wouldn't showcase it to anyone other than my man

• i think they're hot. I won't get one because you'd never see it with all the extra bulge. but if you can shw it off, smexy ;)

• Not at all! I'm planning on getting one soon myself

• So if it's considered "slutty" then I suppose that goes the same for a guy to wear nipple pearcings? So my answer would be no, because I'm getting one myself.

• I have one. I like it and don't really care if someone thinks it looks slutty.

• This question was asked just yesterday.

Get a false one.

• I think navel rings are like putting a piece of tin foil around a donut hole. Nobody wants to eat a tin foil wrapped donut, its so much better without the ring of tinfoil. As far as the slutty thing goes my sister has one and she's a slut and I can say that since she's my sister, no disrespect, its a fact. A ring doesn't decide if your a slut or not. Like I can't go get a lip piercing and ask people if I look like I have cancer. Nobody can judge you based on a ring hanging off your navel. If they do and it bothers you, then go grab some tequila and trust me you won't remember it in the morning. Fuck them you know? Like, you've got alcohol and they have snotty thoughts. *ding*ding*ding. I think we all know who's the winner at the end of the day. Yup. Beyonce. Because she's fucking beautiful!