Ladies - She's 5"0 and I'm 6"4 could this work?

So girls I'm wondering I have been on two dates with a nice girl my only problem with her is a huge height difference.

I know it's superficial do you still think I should give it a shot since she is very cool otherwise, could this even work.

Would you even date a guy ( that much ) taller than you.

Thanks for your advice!

Most Helpful Girl

• i mean, most girls like tall guys so why wouldn't we date someone way taller than us? I personally am too tall to find a guy that much taller than me (5'7") but sure why not if she likes you? the sex may just be a little difficult. I have a friend who is 5'2" and she slept with a guy who was 6'5" and said it was quite awkward and challenging lol but she was with a guy who was 6'3" and didn't have a problem so maybe it just depends on the guy and the relationship I have no idea haha but basically, yea, height, whatever, not a huge deal. :p

What Girls Said 3

• Why not? If you really like her then the height won't matter. Unless both of you are uncomfortable & don't really have a connection.

• I'm 5'4 and talking to a guy who's 6'5 so sure why not!

• for sure yes I love taller guys

What Guys Said 4

• I'm fairly tall; I find it awkward to be around or date women shorter than ~5'6" or 5'7". I don't like looking down on someone that I care for. Plus any shorter and I find it hard to hold her and need to hunch or bend or something to kiss.

But if you find a way to make it work, then go for it! I am willing to give short women a chance, but they generally don't attract me as much as med-tall women.

• Girls will say it will work, because they love tall guys. But personally I'm 6'0'' and I've dated a girl who's 5'0'', and it gets annoying very quickly, because you constantly have to look down and bend down.

• I am 6'4'' and dated a girl that was 4'10''. It'll work, it was fun. I would sometimes pick her up to give her a kiss.

• Thanks :) I didn't think the height difference was a pain at all. We enjoyed and made fun of our height difference.

• Sounds like a lot of work bending over just to kiss her...