Do you notice a woman's face?

I'm thin, but I'm not very shapely and have an average looking body. People often compliment my face and say they wish they had my eyes or lips and eyebrows. Guys, do you notice a girl's face? In my opinion, I'm not as likely to attract someone solely because of my body. I guess I'm just trying to get the truth from the horse's mouth!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I do and beauty really is in the eye of the beholder there are some many factors that make someone attractive and everyone looks different making everyone unique in their own way, and to me face is more important than body of course not every guy is like me everyone has preferences. And if they are saying it they must really mean it and are being honest with you. Personally I know for a fact I find the face more important than the body cause I have been sexually attracted to more of the fat women not curvy I mean fat and not like morbidly obese either like as in women who weigh 230 pounds maximum and I have also found skinny women attractive too.

What Guys Said 9

• yes I notice a woman's face

• Yeah of course.

• Beleive it or not its the face most of us see first ... WE do look at the body though, don't get me wrong ! For me its the eyes that draw my attention first But truthfull we all look at the body as well. Id see your eyes and Id check the rest of you out as well but at the end its not your body that will be judge... it will be you and and your qualities !

LOL I'm a true sucker for eyes !

• Of course

• Faces are the first thing I see. Eyes especially.

• Though the sterotype is that all guys are just looking at your body, for the most part your average guy usually takes in the whole picture. Face, body, hair, voice, etc. Your face is not going unnoticed.

• Face is the most important thing. I'd rather have a girl with a good face and an OK body than a girl with an OK face and a good body.

• Always notice the face.

• A girls face is actually more important than her body, to most guys. I know that is not what some girls want to hear, since it is easier to change your body than your face. Even while watching p*rn, guys spend more time looking at the girls face than anywhere else.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm slim but I have a figure.

I notice when I wear a long trench coat covering my body, guys stare at my face only and compliment my facial features.

This is your case.

You don't have much of a figure so guys are automatically drawn to your face.

Thank goodness you have a pleasant one!

• Women always think that men are always looking at the body. But a pretty face is better then a hot body . Having a nice ass. nice boobs, nice legs etc. is just an extra .