Guys, how many pairs of shoes do you own?

Guys, how many pairs of shoes do you own? Do you wear the same pair everyday, or do you alternate your shoes to allow them to dry out? And what do you think of some of the more popular brands like Clarks, Dr. Martens, Rockport, Ecco and Geox? Personally I wear a pair of Dr. Martens because they are sturdy, but some people think it is not a very good look for a guy my age.

Most Helpful Girl

• Clarks are the bes my mum buys her shoes from there. Quite expensive too

as for me I can't really remember since I never counted how many shoes I have but including sandals, slippers, shoes - I'd have to say about 70-80

What Girls Said 8

• I own 4 pairs and I wear 2 in the winter time.

• 4.

A pair of trainers for exercise, a pair of boots for every day winter use, a pair of sandals for every day summer use, and wellingtons for obvious reasons.

• 2 pairs of Vans. 2 pairs of Converse. 2 pairs of Heels. 4 pairs of Boots. 2 pairs of running shoes. & I think those brands you listed are cool as well.

• Not many. one Hiking Boots, one Trainers, one Smart shoes, one walking shoe. No need for any more.

• Too many to count. I know I only have two feet, so why so many shoes. I like them, and I do wear them not at one time of course :).

• Two pairs of shoes, two pairs of sandles

• fifty so far.

• 12 pairs

• I'm a girl and I only have 2 pairs.

What Guys Said 11

• 3.

Northface Waterproof Sneakers (My usual go to obviously)

Pair of plain Timberlands (I work on houses a lot and flip real estate, it's a side business I do with my family, so I need something tough)

Black Dress Shoes

• I have like seven pairs, I think?

One pair of some pretty neutral dress shoes
    One pair slip-resistant shoes for work
    One pair cross-trainers for exercise
    One pair casual Vans
    Three pairs Rainbow leather sandals.

• 2 pairs of sneakers.

1 pair of winter boots.

2 pairs of dress shoes.

Total: 5

• I have 10 pairs I think

• 4 dress shoes

5 athletic shoes

2 boots

4 cleats

2 flip-flops

• i own one pair

and one pair of snow boots

• I have about 80 pairs of shoes and sneakers. I used to have twice that many. I have mostly Reebok, Steve madden, Bruno Magli, Puma, Vans, Converse, Bostonians, Rockport, Red Wing, Timberland and many more. Most are loafers and dress shoes. I have maybe 30 pairs of sneakers.

• Four pairs of Vans, a pair of Converse, flip-flops (Vans again lol), slippers, and then two pairs of oxfords (one black one brown) for work.

• Oh yeah and then a pair of Nike running shoes

• I have about 25. Yeah, I know, worse than a girl. Probably about 20 are athletic, with eight being skate shoes. I have two paris of flip flops, one pair of Sperrys and one pair of steel toed boots. I don't wear any of those brands, but then again, as I said, I mostly wear athletic shoes. Used to have a pair of Dr. Martens open toed sandals.

• Three. One pair brown slip ons. One pair black laced. One pair of trainers for running/gym.