How often should a guy wax his eyebrows?

I got mine waxed like 1.5 months ago and they looked really nice but it almost seems like they grew back a lot thicker than before and pretty fast. I tried plucking the stray hairs here and their but it got away from me. Girls how often does this need to be done? I think this is something I need to do about once a month to keep them looking good.

Most Helpful Girl

• natural all the way man. let your eyebrows grow bro. leg hair = sexy. facial hair = sexy. natural eyebrows = SEXY. but if you feel like you should tweak them, just tweeze as other guy has said. or just trim them a little every week/month with tiny little scissors :) I'm not messin around, tiny scissors, they are a thing, and they work wonders. nose hair peaking out of your nose? tiny scissors that b*tch up! But I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life, if you feel you are at maximum sexy when you get them waxed, then get them waxed. it might also help us to advise you if you posted a picture of your little forehead bushes :)

What Girls Said 8

• If you have a unibrow it's OK to wax (every 3 to 6 wks depending on how fast it grows)...but most women don't like men with shaped eyebrows. Get the person that cuts your hair to trim them up now and them to prevent the Donald Trump action...

• Depends. Different people have different hair follicles. I've never heard of a guy getting his brows waxed tho.

• how often should a GUY wax his EYEBROWS? you are a p*ssy, a girl or gay or whatever, but definitely not a GUY.

• never! Just leave them the way they are naturally.

• You should thread them , like every 3-4 weeks. But not thin, just a clean up.

• waxing DOES make hair grow back thcker. you are not imagining it. I had mine waxed a few times ten years ago and the individual hairs are super super thick now. 4x the thickmmess they usdad to be. they won't lay down flat like before.

• Pretty much you know because you will have eye-brow stubble

• I think I just let it go instead of tweezing them a little bit here and there every few days so it went back to the way it was.

• Want to pluck my mustache? I need a mirror for this. GIVE me best answer.

• On a man, I find hair very hot.. what's up with all these dude's going metro? d*mn haha..?

• It's not like I make them look girly! I just get them shaped so they aren't so bushy.

• ikr ;) so manly!

What Guys Said 3

• Ummm, never? Doesn't a quick trim suffice?

• Rule of thumb is, wax every time you have your period. It's also a good time to get your nails done at the same time. My girl says some places will give you a 2 for 1.

• tweeze.

dont wax.

do it every cpl days and they will look better every day than having them waxed where they look good for a cpl days or week.

if you still want to have them waxed, do it when you get your hair cut. assuming you get your hair cut once a month or more frequently.

...no homo