What do you think when you see a tall girl with a short guy?

Just curious. I don't see it often, but it happens. I don't mean same height -- I mean there's a noticeable difference between the two, even if it's only an inch.

• That's just weird.
  • I don't pay any mind to it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, nothing.

What Girls Said 13

• I'm a tall girl. I've never had been comfortable with doing this myself...

So I tend to think they've both got a lot of confidence and that it is great that they like each other enough that they don't let other people's opinions influence them.

• If he is like a slim short guy and she's just tall, I just assume she is smashing him to pieces in bed. I don't know why my mind just thinks that way lol

• Nothing I look and then look away/

• I just look at them like I would look at any couple. Not my business. :)

• first a, then b. it's kinda like "what? that's odd...but hey if they're into each other, cool."

• I think that is wonderful. Now lets play hide and seek!

• I don't think anything

• I know a girl who is 6'7 dating a guy who is about 5'7...

• Well, honestly, I find it funny.:D But also cute if you see they're happy together.:)

• That they probably have good sex.

• Meh. Having been very good friends with a rather flirtatious 6'3 female all through high school I got used to her being with shorter guys and bringing them around. You get used to it fast when you're surrounded by it on nearly a daily basis.

• "His wallet must be thick" or "he must be really good in bed" - If you know Peter Woodman from Woodman casting, the dude id ols, hairy, and ugly, but gets to fuck really hot girls.

• I don't think anything of it

What Guys Said 10

• We're assuming they are a couple, right?

My first thought is that, here is a guy confident about his masculinity. he isn't bothered if the girl is taller.

In my teens I was the ONLY guy who ever kept company with a girl taller than he was.

• I usually don't care, but were times when I saw a hot tall girl with a not-so rock n' roll short guy, and I was like "How did a guy like that manage to get a girl like that?".

• that dude is hunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

yes teacher, I DID bring enough for the whole class

• I would think "it's nice to see a couple who don't let society influence them on who they should date"

• I think it's great.I just think "There goes 2 confident people,who aren't intimidated by society".

• C: lucky guy.

as I'm 5'1 most women who are over 18 are taller than me.

• No way. I don't believe you.

You're 29 and 1.54m?!?!

• people stop growing at different ages and heights. I stopped around 13 and never had a 2nd growth spurt.

• Lucky

• What a lucky man... he found a true girl among a heap of screwed up bitches.

• it looks so weird and unnatural. I think "guess she settled"

• i say good on them