Guys with shirt off in pics?

Why do some guys post profile pics with their shirts off and should it cause worry to date a guy that posts pics like that?

I'm single, I'm asking BC my best friend had the hots for a guy she guy she met online and his pictures are questionable to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Narcissist, looking for female attention and insecure as he'll clearly be fishing for compliments and verification that he is 'good looking'. So yeah I'd say it's a worry, same as guys (with self respect) not wanting to date girls with their tits or ass hanging out.

What Guys Said 5

• Some just like to show off me for example didn't have much choice for my reality check thing my gym picture was the only decent picture I had otherwise I would have used one with my shirt and stuff on.

• Yes it's a cause for worry because that would mean you're dating a douche!

• they're just douche bags

• They think they're sexy & all the women want them I would assume. It's not like they forgot to put a shirt on.

If you don't mind dating someone who's overly in love with themselves, I guess you should worry.

• Its so you can look at the pic and you can " Rub one out " oh oh yes yes ...

What Girls Said 1

• I see many guys in "no shirt pix", even in magazines and---yes, dating sites as well, sweetie. Might I suggest, that if she is one bit worried about "shirtless sonny," she should think about having a face to face on Skype and or Yahoo. It's not only a good way to get to know one another but---"it is a good way to know what one looks like "from head to toe.":))xx

• Some guys may think that this "sexy side" is one way to---"catch your eye.:))xx