Girls; would you date a guy who has stretchmarks?

So Ladies, I don't know why but I have a fe stretchmarks on my belly and my hips. They are not that visible only if you look closely. I don't know how I got the since I'm in pretty good shape, maybe because I'm pretty tall at 6'4.

Would this gross you out and bee a dealbreaker to dating me?

Do you maybe have some tips on how to get rid of them?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• not a dealbreaker at all!

What Girls Said 5

• I guess I could put up with yours, that is, if you could put up with mine! Lol, nothing wrong with them...they're part of life :) Also, if they are "fresh" (red/purple tint to them) you can use cocoa butter on them daily to help fade them. I find that even if they are past this stage, you can still help them be less noticeable by keeping your skin nicely moisturized. Hope this helps!

• Funny. Ask yourself would you be grossed out if it were on a woman? Don't be insecure I'm sure a woman wouldn't mind. I noticed when I was a kid maybe 8-9 I had a couple light stretch marks on my butt and I wasn't a fat kid think hereditary. Over the years they somewhat faced but I can notice. You have a taste of what women go through all the time. Try coco butter it fade cream but recent reports so nothing works. Sorry.

• Yeah it's not a big deal at all. wouldn't care

• My last boyfriend had a ton of stretch marks, and I didn't mind them at all! I have stretch marks too, I think everyone does. I don't know about getting rid of them completely but I heard cocoa butter helps make them less obvious.

• No, strech marks aren't a big deal. Cocoa butter is really good for getting rid of them, but the "yellow stick" is the one I use. you can get for like 2 dollars at walgreens, just use it on your strech marks daily and you should start to see change pretty quickly. Cocoa butter is also really good for pimples and other marks that are streched.

What Guys Said 0