Do you notice/keep track of what people are wearing?

I guess this is mostly directed towards college students, I usually cycle through different clothes every week and usually I wear 1-2 different shoes max. I have at least 4 pairs that I rarely use. But most of my classes are 2-3 times per week and I sometimes have to ask myself what did I wear last time I went to this class? And I usually don't remember so I'm guessing most people wouldn't remember/keep track of what everyone is wearing lol but I was just curious because you never know.

The other day these 2 guys were talking crap about another guy and what he wears behind his back and I made a comment about "the fashion police being on campus" and they both shut the fuck up pretty fast after that. Personally I rarely notice/care what people are wearing unless it's a hot girl but just wanted to ask this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if it's someone I talk to, other than that I'm worried about myself.

What Girls Said 15

• There is nothing wrong with wearing the same clothes multiple times. It might make it easier for people to remember or notice what you were wearing. If you change your outfit all the time, people will forget what you are wearing.

• not really but if someone is being mocked then I take a stand everyone is unique so they will likely have a unique style.

• No not really unless they wear something inappropriate at the wrong time

• Nah, not really. It's not a big deal for me. I usually dress really crappy for school anyways. I don't dress up everyday. I throw on sweats, or leggings, a hoodie, and some uggs. And throw my hair up. As long as I'm comfortable in school that's what matters.

• I mainly see girls in skinny jeans and tons of make up

• I notice when they wear something ugly repeatedly

• Yes! But I'm going into fashion so...

Honestly, most people don't. Unless, they're really attracted to someone or the person is wearing something really unique, no one pays that much attention everyone else's clothing.

• Yes I do! When I have a huge crush on a guy I note what he wears and I get excited when we wear the same thing on the same day (ex. Plaid shirts)

• I remember

• Unless you ALWAYS wear the same thing, it's really unusual (or you smell) I probably won't notice

• No I don't care what people wear.

• I don't care unless the person really stands out or constantly dresses well.

• Feh, at work I had some women talking about what I was wearing because I was wearing colored leggings.

People do that.

I don't keep track for the most part

• i notice

What Guys Said 3

• I always notice it and keep track of what girls are wearing when they are in tight jeans or tight faux leather pants. I keep a imgaine of what the girls legs and ass is like in both thoese pairs of pants LOL.

• Yes but I don't really keep track unless they wear it almost every day. Shoes and jackets are an exception though.

• If I was metro, I might, or gay