Girls with abs - hot or not?

Not like a 6 pack or anything. Just some definition in the torso.

I know a lot of guys like softer girls in the torso region so I was curious about the toned ones.

tumblr_mgf3tpzJY31s331hxo1_500

Please just look at the stomach area 'cause yeah, the rest of her I'm sure is pretty so it can be misleading.

Say a girl looks like that in the stomach and if you were to poke her stomach or sides they'd be hard due to muscle and lack of fat.

Hot or not?

• Hot
  • Not
  • Chick

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• gross to me, I prefer softer

• I'm not a big fan.

• yeah it can be hot as long as she isn't like a meat head. I don't like huge muscles on girls. Being toned like that is hot though.

• That's too ripped in my opinion. I like a girl to have a toned stomach, but as soon as you can see individual abs, it's too much. It should be flat and smooth.

• The link is too toned?

• The link works for me. She's in a purple bikini and is blonde?

• Yeah, and she is too toned, in my opinion anyway.

• I like that :)...It's okay as long as she can't grade cheese on them.

• Definition is alright, I'd like that.

• Slight abs are okay, but toned apps are kinda gross for a girl lol, I'm sorry but not many guys like their girls being tougher than them

• What if the guy has an 8 pack? Would he be okay with a girl who looks like that?

• Not hot

• I don't think it's hot but if the girls is attractive anyway I do not believe it really matters.

• The only thing attractive about that girl is her face, in my opinion. I think abs on a girl look completely unattractive. Then again, I think any muscle definition is kind of bleh.

• So you would rather date a fat girl?

• I mean I appreciate the work she puts in to get that look and definitely respect it but at the same time the way I see things the Most unattractive is obese then very cut/toned then overweight. A little extra is no big deal.

• Not sure what the downvote are for, most women are the same way. They don't want to date guys who are A. too overweight or B. too muscular. They see it as unattractive. Not sure what the problem is...

What Girls Said 7

• Everybody has different taste. The girl in that picture really doesn't even have "abs" as you would say. She is just really thin... Sure, some abs but not like this link

Some guys like softer tummies, and others like abs. Everyone is different. I think they are SUPER HOT because I know the time/work that goes into them.

• The main reason guys do not like it is because most guys don't have abs at all XD.

It's hilarious, because they don't want the girl to look stronger than them.

But you should become slender and toned, because it's more healthy for you. Fat around your stomach is the most dangerous fat for your health.

• yaeh that's basically what I have and no guy I've been with has ever been turned off by it

• It's obviously hot

Hotter than what most women are rocking, aka what they call soft and feminine

• I agree. I don't think the definition is much of a plus, but the lack of being a landwhale is a very good thing.

• Amen. "Soft" is not SQUISH.

• Not

• Not hot it doesn't look right

• Not. That doesn't look right.