Looks, or personality

would you rather have a guy with 3/10 looks and 9/10 personality or 9/10 looks and 3/10 personality

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• it has to be balanced for me... both looks and personality are important because the look will attract me to him and his personality will make me fall for him...

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• deffinetly personality =) lol and honestly if I find a guys personality attractive than I like find his outside attractive all of a sudden haha =)

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the 9/10 personality...looks fade, and to be honest, I find myself attracted to a man's mind more than his appearance. If a man can make me laugh, I'm his. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks fade personality stays :D rather have the personality lol we can work on looks :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I'm not going to date an ugly just because he has a good personality but I don't want a hot guy that is an asshole either. If I had to say I would be friends with the ugly one and party with the hot one but not date either.

0|0
    1|0
  • 3/10 looks and 9/10 personality. Seriously.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Lie: 3/10 looks, 9/10 personality

Reality: 8/10 looks, 5/10 personality.

0|0
    1|0
  • These questions are a dime a dozen here, please look up the categories first before posting questions. Or use the search engine to help determine if it's been asked before. There is already more than a dozen variants of this question.

0|0
    1|0