Which would you prefer?

Try to base your opinion on the body solely. I know the face is a big factor to most, but try to just focus on the body type. Which would you prefer and why?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the girl on the right. She is not fat. Fat is when you have rolls. She is an hourglass figured curvy girl.

Girl on the middle is okay, probably looks better in clothes than naked.

Girl on the left has no meat on her bones and is shaped like a teenage girl, not appealing to me at all.

What Guys Said 11

• The one on the right. *Definitely* the one on the right. Wow. I can almost feel what it's like to hold her now... and now I should stop talking.

• "A" and "B" are fine for me, though their skintone is far too light for my preference.

• Center.

Left is fine, but a bit masculine so she falls behind the one in the center.

Right is too heavy for me.

• I date all three to be honest, I don't have a problem with a little bit of stomach

• middle.

left is way too thin and right is too thick.

• The middle one.

• Number 1 (left)

• I prefer both the last two, the first woman is to skinny/curveless for my liking. But the other two are perfectly alrite!

• I love you! All the other guys are like skinny is better blah blah and you're like "Curves!" hehe seriously ur awesome

• I tottaly agree with BrennaLee,

It makes me so mad when guys say that they like skinny way better.

• I'd like a ham and cheese sandwich please

• the one in the middle and probably the one the right and definitely not the first one.

• the first one want more, the last one too much for me, the middle one perfect!

What Girls Said 4

• i asked this question a while back and got some interesting answers check it out..

link

• This has been asked before.

The middle is the best, then left and finally right because I don't like oversized bodies.

• i am like middle, therefore middle. lol

• I prefere the middle.