Blond hair and blue eyes, is it attractive?

I'm not really into white guys especially with blond hair and blue eyes but my boyfriend is like that snd I am very attracted to him and I thinkhe is really cute. So do you find it attractive also?

Most Helpful Girl

• Kind of a random question, but yes, Paul Walker was my favorite actor and he was the classic hot blonde California guy

What Guys Said 3

• Yes.

• No I usually don't like blond hair. It makes them look dumb but there are very pretty (and smart) blond girls out there. Still not my usual preference.

• Proof positive that white guys aren't attractive to girls anymore, and lighter hair is the lowest on the totem pole. Sucks for them.

• Keep telling yourself that

White guys can also have dark hair

They're still considered the cream of the crop, especially in third world countries

• Learn to read. I didn't say that white guys couldn't have dark hair. I said that white guys aren't attractive to girls, which is true. I don't believe your third world country comment. I don't anyone considers girls from those places to be cream of the crop. We all know who is considered to be that.

And I said that lighter hair is the lowest on the totem pole, which means that they are even less attractive to women than other white males.

What Girls Said 5

• That is least attractive guy for me but I can still find some attractive.

I am not a huge fan of blue eyes and I think blond hair is the least attractive of all colors(for me, I know it's some peoples favorite).

Well unless you have long blonde hair...lol that always made me look twice :p

If you are attracted to him that is all that matters.

• I didn't think it was attractive either until I met him haha.

• I'm usually attracted to guys with dark hair , but I've seen some guys with blond hair and blue eyes and I found them attractive.

• yeah

but I prefer dark hair like black with brown/blue or green eyes

+3 - good question

• In guy form? Not to me.

• Yes beautiful