Have you met such a person?

Who looks absolutely stunning in photos but just average in real life or the vice versa meaning a person who looks average in photos but stunning in real life?

Most Helpful Guy

• As a part time photographer... everyone looks better when photographed. If you have a DSL camera and a computer, some added knowledge and skill, then your play with light is no different then adding makeup on a model.

Photographs highlight and amplify the traits we choose to capture.

• I don't photograph good at all ! :(

• Some people photograph better then others but everyone has the opportunity to look better in a photograph in comparison to life... or at the very least the chance to show only the best of themselves.

If you never photo well then I'd suggest you hire a professional every year or two just to have a couple good photos on hand for what ever purpose. Everyone should have a couple good photos.

• Agreed !

What Guys Said 4

• Not sure if this counts but I have this problem in online dating. The girls use face only photos hiding their imperfections and when I'd meet them they were totally different.

I have had both experiences though. Stunning in photos, horrible in real life. Mediocre photos and amazing in real life.

• In 2014 with Instagram and its filters as well Photoshop I've seen too many people who look very different in real life to their photos. I've seen a lot less examples of people who look average in photos, but stunning in real life these days because of the technology to make oneself better on film.

• Yep, I know a ton of them...

• Many times lol

What Girls Said 0