How do I stop being overlooked by guys?

Why is it the silly prissy blondes seem to get more attention from guys?

Do I really look that boring?

How do I get guys to notice me without looking that I'm a "try hard"?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that hair color matters when it comes to whether or not a person looks boring or not.

Looks in general portray how a person takes care of themselves and if they are confident. Personally I like curly haired brunettes and all redheads. But that is just hair color. What I really like are confident women, that care more about their education than their looks. But that is just me.

What Guys Said 3

• Work on your looks and smile...

HAPPY THOUGHTS

• Personally I have a big thing for hot blondes (mostly sexual), but most often the girl I'm interested in isn't blonde (whatever her skin colour)...it ain't even to do with personality. I usually fall for the girl who isn't in the limelight, but she has to look good. Maybe try and spice up your appearance, you'll be suprised what a little change in style could do

• Looks really mean nothing (to me anyway). I also don't mind when girls look like they are trying hard to be noticed, I mean, think about it, all girls seek attention. Its also not true about blondes, I personally think blondes have less depth to their personality. If you aren't blond, use to your advantgae, try to be mysterious and enigmatic. :)

• Interesting point. how can someone convey 'mystery' and magnatism upon first meeting them?

• He's right you know. Looks for the most part are not that important.

I'm curious though... do you think you can post a link to some image of what you look like?

• Mystery can be conveyed in various ways. I'm no expert, but try to keep eye contact when talking boys and also keep what you say fairly ambiguous, so as to evoke intrigue. They will hopefully pursue you if you do this, as it creates the idea of 'hard to get'. You see guys by no means like clingy girls, but then again they like to feel wanted. Its a tricky balance I think.

What Girls Said 2

• I think personality is more important. If a guy goes out with a girl for the mere reason that she is blonde than it's his loss; besides, why would you want to date a guy like that. I don't think guys are all about looks though. I am obviously brunettte and have not had a hard time in the dating department. Could it possibly be something more than just looks?

• Make them laugh. That's always noticable :)