Is height a deal breaker for you black ladies?

Now I am 5ft 3in tall so I'm a very short guy, but I'm a Martial arts instructor, Veterian, Hard worker, Billiards player, Compassionate, and very confident. So would my height be a deal breaker for you ladies if all my other characteristics appeased you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Height doesn't really matter to me. I'm very short also (4'11) so beinh with a short guy doesn't matter to me. My boyfriend is also short but compared too me he is tall hhaha. He is 5'6

What Girls Said 5

• 5'3? Yeah I'm sorry that's just too short for me. The shortest I'd probably go is 5'6-5'7. I'm fairly tall myself so that wouldn't work.

• LOL

For some it is, for others it isn't. Black girls are special breed of creatures who are all homogenous

• Not totally for me esp if you have an athletic build...im 5 ft 2 and I've dated a guy who was pretty short...plus if you're a good person height can be overlooked.

• That height seems fine.

• For me 5'3 is kinda pushing it for me.. I wouldn't say anything is a "deal breaker" though. I dated an Asian guy that was 5'4 (I'm 5'2 btw), but I generally like my men to be 5'6 and up.

What Guys Said 0