Do you wear regular boxers when doing sport?

My boyfriend wears regular boxers for everyday use, but changes to boxer briefs for sport activities cause they give more support. Is it common?

Most Helpful Guy

• The ancient Greeks used to compete in athletic events totally naked which led to a profusion of inflamed and swollen gonads and eventually to the invention of tighty whitey's.

What Guys Said 7

• Can't answer for others but I do yes - can't get into sports activity with boxers on, need something to tighten the nuts :D

• Yeah, the legs of boxers ride up easily. I just switched to boxer briefs all around this past year, the boxers were riding up no matter what. For running or whatever, I wear compression shorts.

• I wear the same ones all day. Don't see the purpose of changing unless they're all wet from the sweat after a sport.

• Yeah, boxers are no good for serious sports.

• i can't wear boxers and run or anything. I have a huge supply of boxer briefs that I use when I work and laugh all you want but the bikini strap briefs are my go to for sports

• Despite my pic, I normally wear boxers. However, tighter fitting underwear is preferred for physical activity.

• I like to wear trunks myself, short on the legs, room in the crotch and good support for running and jumping around. Much better than regular briefs if you ask me.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, its what guys should do, like women should wear a sports bra