Qusetion for girls: do you judge your physical appearance based on what you look like with full makeup or some

ing else?

do you judge yourself based on body, face, etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• Based on how I look with minimal make-up and how much make-up I actually need. Most women wear make-up in public, so it would be unfair to compare my clean face with their fully made up faces. It's really difficult to judge your attractiveness nowadays. But I think I'm pretty attractive. Based on the fact that I never wear foundation since my face is clear and even, and only my eyes need a bit of enhancing. I know it sounds smug, but I really don't see many women who don't have acne or scars on their faces.

What Girls Said 11

• I try not to judge myself which is probably why I love my sweats and messy hair cause I know I look like crap I'm not trying can't feel shitty if you really don't care enough to try. But when I do. I judge myself on how dark my stupid eyes are or how that my stomach jiggles just a little to much but mostly I judge myself by the way my clothes fit. I worked out hardcore for a few months and I gained a lot muscle and my jeans didn't fit right totally felt like crap even though I was improving and you could see it I was leaner I just didn't lose weight as much as gained muscle and I hated myself for it

• i judge my looks by my face and if my hair looks pretty and volumous or lank and rubbish, I think the best I look in makeup is the best I can ever look and without makeup depends on if I have a spot or not lol. I already have a naturally slim curvy body so I'm never worried about that

• I never wear make up, but I always judge myself, body, face, talents, like everything...

I always used to think I sucked at drawing and singing, but a lot of strangers said I was really good at it, so that kinda changed my mind, now I think my singing and drawing is OK.

The only thing I like about my appearence is my eyes, they change color by emotion and I think that's pretty awesome =).

• Both with and without makeup

I know without makeup, I'm a 3/4. With makeup, I'm still around a 4 >.<

I'm average either way, so it's not as though I'm a 2 without makeup and all of a sudden calling myself an 8 with.

But different situations call for different judgments. If I'm going to a party, I'm aiming to look good with makeup while I'm all dressed up. If I'm hanging around my apt, I'm aiming to look good while being laid back.

• I don't care lmao. I don't like judging myself ... Not cool. I am who I am with make up or not. I'm comfortable on my own skin

• i just go by the feedback I get from other people..because I used to think I was really ugly but people say I'm an 8 or 9 ...if it wernt for that id give me a 4

• i look pretty without makeup - I don't wear makeup but I look good without it

• i usually don't wear makeup. so I judge based on how my body looks in the clothes I'm wearing.

• I mostly judge my body and my personality. I only wear mascara so... not sure

• I'm great !

• a combination of things

i usually don't feel beautiful unless I put on makeup- not a lot, just a little bit of cover up and chapstick, or if I create the "natural" look

i judge my whole body but I take different things into account... I like the muscles in my arms but I don't like how they look in tank tops, I like my boobs but not my stomach, etc.

• i mean when you rate your self ( I don't know if girls do that) do you rate your self based on your best or your everyday look or your no make up look? like if you 're usually an 8 but on a good day 8.5 and 5 minus makeup wouldn't you rate yourself like below 8 or something? I don't know if this is how it works just guessing

• uh, I don't really rate myself with numbers like that, its more just a feeling. But I guess if I was using a number scale I would base my rating on my everyday look, comparing it with other girls' every day look.

What Guys Said 1

• The true test of a woman is how she looks completely naked.