Tat on my lower back?

I really want to get a tat on my lower back because I think it'd be sexy.

But I'm afraid of people's reactions. Especially if I go swimming. I don't hook up with a lot of guys so I'm not concerned about their opinion.

But when I go out in public to the beach/pool/river.

Too risky?

And what should I get the tat of?

What do ya'll think about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it. People will forever judge you. I am not saying it's right that they do, but they will. It's how people work.

What Guys Said 11

• Hasn't the Tramp Stamp been done enough? Any "sexy" it might have once had was lost when EVERY SINGLE GIRL in the 2000s got one.

Be unique and different, and DON'T get a tattoo. You'll be the innovator!

• If you are that unsure and want strangers on the internet to pick the design...I think it might not be a good idea.

• I don't personally think they're that attractive.

There's nothing I feel so strongly about that I'd be willing to put an image of it on my body forever. If you aren't even certain about what you want to get, it sounds like something you are going to regret pretty soon.

Honestly, the only reason I ever thought girls got these was under pressure from a guy. If you don't hook up a lot, why get a tattoo that says "I've been around"?

• they don't call it a "tramp stamp" for nothing!

• I say get it, it doesn't matter what it is of. when I see a tramp stamp, I know a girl puts out easy.

• Doesn't sound like you're sure of this idea in the first place. That shows you may not think it's a good idea. Sure, it may be sexy but you already know the implications it may bring.

• Get a target. I'm sure every guy will want their shot at it.

I kid I kid.

Do whatever you want.

• you could get one of a beautiful luminescent blue dolphin.

• If you want it and like it then other peoples opinion shouldn't matter.

Heck, it shouldn't matter that I find tattoos on anyone hideously ugly

• Why would you want a tramp stamp? It's nothing more than a permanent label by which people can judge you. Your body is beautiful just the way it is. Please don't cheapen it.

• Not worth the assumptions people will have.

What Girls Said 2

• Saw one tat was on the lower back just above the hips in big bold letters. {DO IT DOGGY STYLE} Her momma must have been proud of her?

• Screw what other people think, if you think it's awesome get it! As for what, get something that has some kind of personal meaning for you.