Ladies is it okay to sleep while you have eye pencil and eye shadow and eye brush done?

I know this sounds kind of weird but I just wanted to know because I am a guy and wanted to know if you could or not.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• If I am really tired I have done it. But a lot of make-up is meant to wash off, where there is other out there in which DOES say you can sleep like a baby with it.

It is always a good idea to wash your face every night with a cleanser, followed by night time moisturizer.

No, not weird at all. How will you know anything if you don't ask?xx

• You could, it happens every now and then. But you shouldn't.

Makeup contains chemicals, and if sleeping with full eye makeup on would have a bad long term effect. Wrinkles would develop more quickly, and who knows what else? It clogs the pores and all...

Not to mention, you'd wake up looking like a panda.

• What about just for doing your eyebrows using eye shadow for your eyebrows plus a brush and eyepencil

• lol I frankly don't think it matters as much for the brow as it does importantly for the "puss."xx

• No. Never. No matter what you have on your skin, if it's not just face cream then you shouldn't be sleeping with it on.

• You can, and a lot of girls do. It's not really recommended though. Lets all the dirt sink into your pores while you sleep

• You can. I'm really bad for it when I'm drunk and that's usually when I wear make up.

• Yeah it's safe, you won't look pretty in the morning unless its water proof but STILL girls should always try to take it off before they go to bed. Unless its was a long night.

• er no it can look scary if it gets smudged lol and its not good for health reasons

• Not unless she may want a sty, or makeup could het in eye while it's tearing during sleep.

• I don't like waking up in the morning with my eyes glued together. So I try to remove my make up before going to sleep!

• That's like sleeping without brushing your teeth.

• No. It's bad for your skin and can result in eyelid sties.

• Not recommanded

• I've done it plenty of times before and till now everything is ok.

What Guys Said 0