How do you know when your bad looking and what makes look bad on the outside?

I took a long hard look in mirror yesterday and I'm still looking for some ugliness. How do I find it in me? I just don't get it.

I don't see anything in my features that I could consider ugly in fact I should notify a modeling agency.

its a scientific observation and its been tested at peer review at school too . my face was named most attractive 8 out 10 times.

well I don't care what haters say I'll still be me :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you want to be insulted. Your not horrifying but your attitude on your questions makes you pretty ugly. But you ask a question that will literally make people pick you apart. Your hair kinda looks like your balding, Your foreheads way to big. Your eyes are deep and small which makes your big nose look bigger, your teeth look yellowing not a very nice smile and your complexions just OK. Why do you want to hear it. I'm all for confidence which is why unlike everyone else that's going to insult you I won't be anonymous. I wouldn't think any of those things if I met you but because you come across as an arrogant prick which makes people want to pick you apart.

What Girls Said 6

• Who are your peers because your attitude sucks!? Rate that at 0...The last time I checked the earth still goes around the sun not some random artsy fartsy bald dude.

• Cockiness and arrogance is ugly.

• To be honest, you remind me of a young Don Knots, from May berry. You're not an ugly duckling, nor a Don Juan, but personality wise you probably have enough to highlight features girls would find a..10.

No. "hate" is such a strong word..opinionated, is more like it. But YOU did ask.:)

• Ouch, that hurt, girl..But honesty is the best policy, even between the sheets.

• I could Don Juan with fancy clothes and good photographer . But why can't I be the hick or boy next door and still be amazing?

• Actually, you have this "boy next door look to be in commercials. A natural look...

• i certainly would not want to fuck you :) it's good that you are confident in yourself, but you might want to shut the fuck up because girls hate arrogant pricks :)

• Don't believe anyone who calls you ugly!anyone!you are steady average:-)not ugly at all

• Hater's gonna hate.

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly, you're forehead is bigger than average and slightly unproportional, your nose is slightly big, and your eyebrows are to far apart. But the rest of your features are decent. I'd say you're average.

Your face looks better when your hair is almost shaved in some of your pics, the side part makes your forehead look bigger.

Notify an agency and see what they say.

• LMFAO I read the title and thought some bitch shattered your ego and felt sorry for you and then read the rest and laughed a bit. Thanks man.

And I agree. Its hard to find anything about myself that isn't physically attractive... cept for my height can't get passed that.

• According to the girls on this site confidence is the only thing that matters so you're definitely the hottest one here

• i guess that explains your user name

• If I was gay I'd do you.

• link

You are GORGEOUS just like your Reality Check says: link

Everyone, vote him a 10 and don't be jealous and vote him an one (!)